+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 225 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2248
    Inactive

You know for how long Ari is doing its research right now? A decade? More then a decade. Hell even Lauster wasnt taken that long to create a "follicle"

Still this injectible solution dream.

Btw just to inform you, there is a point in life, where hair follicles cant be regenerated anymore, when there cycle has come down to an finish, an end. And then you will still need something called HSC

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    You know for how long Ari is doing its research right now? A decade? More then a decade. Hell even Lauster wasnt taken that long to create a "follicle"

Still this injectible solution dream.

Btw just to inform you, there is a point in life, where hair follicles cant be regenerated anymore, when there cycle has come down to an finish, an end. And then you will still need something called HSC
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahaahah

@RichardDawkins, it would be much more productive to just stick to the facts when discussing this potential treatment. You have a tendency to post your personal assumptions as fact, but the truth is you don’t know anything when it comes to how the company is actually moving ahead with this product. I don’t see the need for you to post in such an aggressive way and constantly battle other posters on this forum. Why don't you just try to stick to the facts and stop pushing your paranoid assertions on everybody.

Inactive

Wrong there is a point of no return where your hair cycle will come to an end and cant be reactivated anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Wrong there is a point of no return where your hair cycle will come to an end and cant be reactivated anymore
    Yes, that "point of no return" would be the pesky thing that is popularly referred to as death.

Inactive

Dead things cant be ressurected anymore dont forget that

A cell based solution will absolutely work. I believe in what Ari and Replicel are doing. It might take some time to perfect but the science supports it. If you do a small bit of research you'll see that it will work once they've mastered it.

I still have more confidence in Histogen's solution than any other one. It has been known for years that WNT's lead to increased hair growth and finally some one is doing something with that knowledge. I don't really have that much confidence in Aderans. They've been at Phase II for a while now and haven't had good results. Plus, they're affiliated now with Bosley and we know what an unethical piece-of-shit company Bosley is. I really wish Histogen would get the funding that Aderans does. Actually, that's why I think that Aderans teamed up with Bosley, cus they needed the money and unfortunately Bosley makes a ton of money peddling their garbage treatments. I think Replicel has much more potential to succeed than Aderans does. I looked at Replicel's website and they have several highly-regarded hair researchers and doctors as part of their team. However, I still like Histogen best of all because they're attempting to recreate the signals that grow hair in the first place. With Aderans and Replicel, a biopsy is involved and that leaves a scar. So if the procedure turns out to be less than good, then you're left with a permanent scar on your head.

I don't like Bosley being involved either but that doesn't mean that Aderans solution will be rubbish. Like Replicel they're essentially looking to copy your donor hairs and give you loads on top of your scalp. Ultimately this would be the ideal solution but it's going to take some time to master it. Replicel are looking to take just 1 4mm diameter punch. If it works really well I'd take that. I think it will be possible to make that punch smaller or even take a few 1mm punches eventually.

I like what Histogen are doing. It would be fantastic if they could correct the signalling pathway. In the early days of Histogen and Aderans a good solution maybe a synergistic use of both to maintain hair and to grow new hair. Perhaps even FUE would have a place to refine the hairline and fill in stubborn patches.

As the technology progresses you'd hope it would make FUE redundant. I think cell based solutions ala Aderans and Replicel will ultimately be more effective because in theory at least the limit to the amount of hair you can generate is mind boggling plus once it's growing it's there for good and a repeat treatment is not needed. As for Histogen we don't know. I suppose the upper limit in theory would be native density but treatments would have to repeated at some stage. Tough to say, might be every 5 years, or every 10 years. Could be very patient dependent though.

I'm optimistic for the results in Q1 2012. Fingers crossed.

Histogen is DEAD.....RIP......PRAY FOR ITS HSC SOULS IN PURGATORY.