+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 225 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    I expect a scientific solution to be found within the next ten years, even if it hasn't reached the market yet by that time. I doubt there will be an actual cure, but I don't doubt that there will be a cosmetic cure, one that lets you grow a full head of hair but forces you to live with the expenses and inconveniences of repeated treatments.

Although I'm hopeful that Histogen or Replicel will be it for us. I'd love to grow a full head of hair and do something crazy with it while I'm still young enough to think it's cool.
    Who says, you need to be young to enjoy a full head of hair. Look at this clip. My brother in his mid-forties got hair like this, and I am pissed and envious that I was short-changed. I would definitely wear my hair like this in my fifties. If you got it show it, that is my motto. Now I need to go break into Histogen's lab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCid-iOoe0

Come to think of it, my dad had hair like this in his elderly days. I am blaming this curse on the postman then

When I said I wanted to do something crazy with it I wasn't talking about getting an 80's haircut. I'd get something that would make people say I should be institutionalized.

Dude, the 80s is back in fashion judging from all the Hollywood 80s film remakes. Oh, and that was the 70s. If I get it all back, I am taking care of it and not do crazy things with it because I miss it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    I expect a scientific solution to be found within the next ten years, even if it hasn't reached the market yet by that time. I doubt there will be an actual cure, but I don't doubt that there will be a cosmetic cure, one that lets you grow a full head of hair but forces you to live with the expenses and inconveniences of repeated treatments.

Although I'm hopeful that Histogen or Replicel will be it for us. I'd love to grow a full head of hair and do something crazy with it while I'm still young enough to think it's cool.
    Well what Histogen proposes seems like an ongoing treatment which will be used periodically whereas what Aderans and Replicel are looking at is a cell based hair multiplication so it could in the future be 'one and done' with the option of a touch up down the line. No different to say LASIK is today.

What makes the hairsite guys think it's all a scam? Unfortunately Dr. Cole doesn't sound too positive about Aderans or Histogen either. I hope he's wrong. Maybe I'm just overly optimistic.

Its just those two guys, Iron_Man and Stevie_Dee I think, if it is not Gho, it is destined to fail. God i'm glad I don't know those 2 in real life. What is Dr. Cole's point of view.

Listening to part 2 of the Jason Gardiner procedure at the mo. I'll dig up the link to Dr. Cole's view in awhile and post it here.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...t=3998&page=68

Here's the link to Dr. Cole's views. I think he goes on to relent a little bit but it's interesting and worth a read.

I care very, very little about what any hair transplant surgeon has to say about any scientific progress in the field of hair loss.

A good treatment will put 95% of their field out of business. If Histogen or Replicel go into phase III with great success they will hit the media and that alone will eliminate the need for the vast majority of hair restoration clinics.

Inactive

Well we will see i have to say and yes i am sceptical