Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mlao
    • Oct 2009

No I don't sell it.
    like I have said in previous posts everybody reacts differently to meds.
    i have been using it for 11 years with reasonable success and a slight decrease in libido. I am however 56 so some of the decrease in sex drive might be due to age or the fact that I have had type 1 diabetes for 25 years. My feeling regarding propecia is this. People should not just buy it on line and self medicate.
    When I started using it I consulted my GP who advised me of the possible sides. While I don't doubt that some people have more severe sides that are real you cannot trash a drug that is helpful for some who don't have any ill reaction to it.
    At the end of the day you can read all the anecdotal information on line you want but it is better to consult a qualified doctor who can inform a patient and help them make a decision.

Comment

• maxxmill17
      • Sep 2010

Dr. Charles qustion

you had asked defuse if he was taking dht blocker or estrogen blocker...If his estrogen is high due to androgen use (which 90% of the time will happen unkonwn to most androgen users) does the increased estrogen levels affect hairloss? should estrogen blockers be used ?

Comment

Working...