+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    These are the types of interviews that get me PUMPED. The only ones that give me real hope and lets me know that we are moving forward. I cant wait to wake up one day and see HAIRL LOSS CURE DISCOVERY in the front page of the BAld TRUTH!
    Lol. Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    And maybe who knows, some of them are working with it right now under the radar.
    not who knows, its a fact some are trialing it under the radar. jotronic mentioned in some obscure post somewhere on the intenet that H&W were looking into it, but declined to comment any further. im sure other leading doctors would be looking into it. it simply can not be ignored because of its potential.
    also dont be surprised if a different doctor other than the two using it now offers it as a commercial service first. the big Dr A comes to mind.

Inactive

Yes you might be right bur the whole community knows that Hitzig and Cooley are the Pioneers here, Hands down.

Inactive

Oh and thanks for the clarification, i wasnt fully aware of that but i guessed they will do so, because its the only thing they should do right now without a doubt.

Right now i feel sorry for all thos hair surgeons who didnt believed in Acell and are too late to jump the Acell train.

They need to get Hitzig and Cooley to work with Cotsarelis ASAP! They need to start sharing their ideas to get this shit poppin quick. Hopefully Kobren is doing something about creating that contact NOW.

I listened to the interview and yes he said the 1-2 years thing, BUT he also said you can get your hair back if you still have some. So what about all the slick bald NW6-7s??? Curing those beginning to loose hair and NW2-4 is exellent but not the final victory imo

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro83 View Post
    I listened to the interview and yes he said the 1-2 years thing, BUT he also said you can get your hair back if you still have some. So what about all the slick bald NW6-7s??? Curing those beginning to loose hair and NW2-4 is exellent but not the final victory imo
    That's why im confused because if they would be able to put the stem cells into work, reactivating PROGENITOR cells, than why would they not grow hair even if you are NW7??? I saw another video on ABC where they were talking about Cotsarelis discovery and the dude said it would grow hair in every case. It's just a matter of getting those PROGENITOR cells back in action. I could be wrong but it makes sense.

Although theoretically that is the case. I do think there is a difference between someone who has been completely bald for 15 years since they were 26, opposed to someone who started balding in early 20s, but hairloss is so slow that nobody considers them 'bald' until about 60 (Infact I think most of the male population does this).

If your cells have been sitting there for 20 years doing nothing, I think it would be harder to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    Although theoretically that is the case. I do think there is a difference between someone who has been completely bald for 15 years since they were 26, opposed to someone who started balding in early 20s, but hairloss is so slow that nobody considers them 'bald' until about 60 (Infact I think most of the male population does this).

If your cells have been sitting there for 20 years doing nothing, I think it would be harder to solve.
    True but if they discovered the reason WHY the cells have not been working for 20 years, than why can't you put them back to work just as easy?

I dont know, I liken it to muscular atrophy. You sit at a desk from 9-5 every day for 15 years, with minimal exercise. Eventually because of compression your gluteal muscles being to get weaker and weaker until atrophy occurs. At this point you cant simply start exercising to get these muscles back to the level they should be, you have to go through physiotherapy, because the muscles have been so weak for so long and doing nothing, that your body 'forgets' how to use them. You know what is wrong, and if you had done something about it a few years earlier, then maybe normal exercise would have been enough, but it went on so long that it no longer is.

To be honest this analogy is weak, but I do feel it would be harder to regrow hair on a completely bald scalp of 10-15 years than an NW2-3
    If you