Threaded View

Unhappy Will I ever regrow hair?

I just looked at my high school yearbook picture and got really depressed. I'm 23 now and I have diffuse thinning on top of my head, especially at the temples and the crown.

I've been using propecia for around 10-11 months now...and the hair stopped falling out pretty soon after starting the medication, but I still haven't noticed any regrowth. I was really good about using Rogaine at least once a day from April-August, but I hardly use it anymore because its such a pain in the *ss and not seeing any results after the first few months really killed my motivation.

I still use propecia every day, but I'm wondering if it'll ever cause regrowth? I know I should be happy with the fact that I'm at least maintaining what I have left, but I still feel incredibly hideous and haven't recovered my confidence.

I guess I'll try to get back into the rogaine routine. I hate feeling like the only guy my age (or in my class) with thinning hair. My boyfriend deserves someone much more attractive like himself, not a troll like me