Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Ideal candidate for Propecia??

I'm sure everyone ask's themselves this - but i'd like to ask if anyone one has a ball park idea of who is suitable to safely take Propecia and who isnt?

I mean, myself for instance - not really a hairy guy at all, couldn't grow a beard if i wanted too and i'm 41 yrs old! don't have a hairy back, am not a raging sex maniac, and have had luckily for me a very slow gradual hairloss situation.

So, does that mean if i introduce Finasteride, that because i'm perhaps not a high Testosterone guy that i'm likely to develop sides? Maybe my Estrogen levels would rise and win the battle and reduce my low masculinity even lower?

Hope that makes sense? I guess what i'm trying to say is if a hairy backed heavily bearded guy took it would he be less susceptible to lower Testosterone level's, because his would seem to be higher than mine to start with?
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

.................................................. ..........................................blah

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
      .................................................. ..........................................blah
      Really constructive, thanks.

Comment

Working...