+ Reply to Thread

Default Looking for Hair Transplant

Hello

Im Jonas i live in Germany.Im looking for hair transplant in Turkey and I know about the difference between fue and dhi?

Doctor Representative

Jonas,

I’ll help you by answering your second question. DHI and FUE are essentially the same When you are referring strictly to the donor harvesting technique portion of it. The only two real main stream donor harvesting techniques are FUT/strip and FUE. FUE involves a surgeon, nurse or technician using a small punch to extract each follicular unit one at a time. So the donor harsing technique related to DHI is exactly the same. Punches, sizes and the actual extraction tool or device will vary of course. But in addition to the donor harvesting technique one Hass to be concerned about how the follicular units are implanted into the scalp. With the DHI approach, follicular units are extracted and immediately placed into an implanter tool and then inserted into the tiny incision made in the recipient area typically by the surgeon. Because the graft goes right from extraction, to the implanter, into the scalp, this is typically referred to as the “no touch” direct hair implantation (or DHi) approach.

There are various ways to implant the follicular units into recipe incisions and this is one of them. One isn’t necessarily better than the other assuming that the skill experience of the surgeon is paramount.

I hope this helps

Rahal Hair Transplant.

I've researched a lot and DHI looks like better way so probably I will go ahead with DHI but still looking for good doctor.
    Is there any Turkish doctor recommended?
    Thanks in advance.

I also researched a lot.I am between two doctors Resul Yaman and Dr.Bicer but the price of Bicer is too high for me thats why i mailed to Dr.Yaman

In my researchs there is a difference between the doctors,about our expectations and the results thats why i recommend you to do more research. Dr.Doganay also using the dhi method

Dr.Koray and Dr.Yaman also using the dhi method but their implanter which they developed works a bit different

Why you prefer the dhi method instead of fue ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEye View Post
    Hello

Im Jonas i live in Germany.Im looking for hair transplant in Turkey and I know about the difference between fue and dhi?
    Hi,
    It would be logical choose to Turkey for a hair transplant operation. Before talking about the difference between DHI and FUE, we need to see your donor and bald area because we will decide which technique is suitable for you. Can you send your donor and bald area in the message box? As for the differences between DHI and FUE, we can list them as follows:
    • When using the Sapphire FUE technique, the donor area must be shaved, but not when using the DHI method.
    • In terms of cost, FUE is cheaper than DHI treatment. The DHI equipment is more expensive, which affects the overall cost of the surgery.
    • The FUE technique is used to treat large areas. The DHI technique is typically used on smaller areas where there is existing hair but it is sparse.
    • FUE operation takes 6-8 hours, whereas DHI has a duration of 8-10 hours.
    • The hair does not need to be shaved for the DHI method, but it does for the FUE method. If you do not want your hair to be cut at all, you may prefer the DHI technique.

Dr. Ekrem Keskin who is an expert in hair transplantation can apply both DHI and FUE techniques without any problem. If you want to get a free consultation, you can consult us.