Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluewater
    • Nov 2010

What I Do

I also have the 5mg of finisteride. It is almost impossible to cut those little buggers ( mine are elongated kind of more rectangle than round) into 5ths even using a pill cutter. I cut them in half and take 2.5mg M, W, F , that would be three times a week, skipping the weekends. If you do the math it comes out to 7.5mg a week, slightly above the 1mg per day. Seems to work for me. Been doing it for years. Haven't noticed any new growth. Best I can tell it has either slowed dramatically and or totally stooped any additional receding.

Comment

• Mr. 4000
      • Jul 2009

do not get surgery, you are too young for this bullchit

Comment

• UKresponder
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mattj
        Interesting strategy. Are you now up to the same dosage (including frequency) that you were on when you experienced the side effects?
        Yes back to normal dosing and ZERO side effects and libido as normal. Incidently I work out a lot and take ZMA ( zinc and magnesium ) about 30mg and it does increase your libido very well. So far the finasteride has really closed up that crown and stooped any shedding. I can'r believe the stark difference on how I first responded to it now.

Comment

Working...