Threaded View

Default Lack Of Motivation for HT?

I am a nw3/4. I started losing mid 20's but unfortuantely it was quite rapid for a couple of years it seems to have slowed over the past 8.

I have never done anything about the loss, I was going to but the loss slowed so much I didn't bother. I have for the past 8 months ben on Minox, SawP (2 months), and Niz (with no real improvements). I am considering Fin.

Unfortunately I also have a high highline which with all my hair wasnt a problem but you then only have to,lose a little for it to show very easily.

Fortunately I have quite a thin oblong head lol, so the amount of grafts I will need (comapred photos etc) isnt as much as I first feared.

Hairloss hasn't affected me as a person too much I think I'm quite a jolly kind of person and I just like having fun and a laugh.

But theres no question its affected my confidence and I know a successful HT would really improve that.

I've had the thoughts of a HT for proably 3 years but never really pursued it.

At the moment I use a thickening spray and toppik to give the appearance of a think head of hair which although isnt pefect its suprisingly affective.

I would have to travel half way round the world on my own which is something I never have done and the idea is a little scarey.

I really wish I had the will to say screw it lets do it and get it over with but I never have and I don't really know why. I have the money, I have done so much research.

I wonder sometimes if I will ever have a HT.

People have said you only really want a HT when you're sitting in the surgeons chair, which is of course true but thinking about it and really wanting one but not going through with it is frustrating.