+ Reply to Thread

Default HT with Dr. Wong. 3000 grafts

Hi Everyone!
    This is my first post. I just wanted to say hi and tell you my experience (so far). I am one week post op with a 3000 Graft session with Dr. Wong. I am 48 yrs old and was a NW3. I have been losing my hair for the last 15 yrs or so. I have been reading these forums for a couple of years or so. I was always curious about getting a HT....but.....never took the step because i was a little leary of the internet and how true the actual results were. After reading for a few years i constantly saw Dr. Wong and Hassons name. I live in Seattle so i figured if i was going to get one it would be with them. So....long story short. My wife invited her friend and her husband over for dinner a few months back. Well I have known her husband for quite awhile now. We were talking and i find out that he had a hair transplant. It looked so good and natural i couldnt believe it. Turns out that he had gone to Dr. Hasson. We talked for awhile and he was looking for a someone new to cut his hair because his guy moved out of town. I sent him to the guy that has cut my hair for years. Well when i talked to my barber he was surprised to find out that my friend had had a hair transplant! that was pretty much it for me. I thought that if you can fool a barber then it must look pretty real. Well now i am one week post op. with a 3000 graft session with Dr. Wong. the whole experience wasnt bad at all. Dr. Wong and his staff were extremely nice. I even drove home after the surgery back to seattle! The only bad part is that the staples are a little uncomfortable when i sleep at night. Anyway sorry for the long post. I am very excited to see the results that will happen later this year. I will be posting pics as soon as i figure this whole posting thing out!

Congratulations on your positive experience- Dr. Wong is definitely extremely talented. Hair transplants have come a very long way, to the point that a well-performed one is virtually undetectable-- but I think few people realize this unless they have done research themselves or know someone who has had one. Keep us updated on your healing and growth!

Brutha, you chose well in the Wongmister! All good - rest up and be very patient my man!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.