+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trx2 v Renokin

Default Trx2 v Renokin

Why on earth is there more talk about trx2 rather than renokin?

trx2 has no results! at least renokin does. Renokin is made by a big company too.

Trx2's money back guarantee is a complete joke, you haft to return unused products within 60 days, hair takes at least 4 months to grow, so if you buy a years supply and dont see results after 4 months you cannot return the rest. complete joke.

dumb question

Quote Originally Posted by thejdizzle View Post
    Why on earth is there more talk about trx2 rather than renokin?

trx2 has no results! at least renokin does. Renokin is made by a big company too.

Trx2's money back guarantee is a complete joke, you haft to return unused products within 60 days, hair takes at least 4 months to grow, so if you buy a years supply and dont see results after 4 months you cannot return the rest. complete joke.
    Why on earth would you buy a year's supply of anything without knowing first if it would work for *you*? I bought a 3 month supply, will evaluate. If there's anything promising, I will buy another 3 month supply and evaluate again. If I don't feel that it's working, I will return anything I haven't consumed, but you have to give at least 5-6 months anyway. I don't have a problem with the return policy. Sure it'd be nice if it was longer, but I don't make up the rules.

I will mention that I took Propecia for 1 year under the program they had going that said if I didn't see any results (as confirmed by my prescribing doctor), I was entitled to a full refund for the entire year's worth of pills (over $800 USD). Well those bastards claimed that they never received my initial Propecia Challenge paperwork and wouldn't honor my refund even though I did send it in and could still prove the start and end dates of when I took that crap. You call TRX2's return policy a joke? I call Propecia's a scam.

I agree I really want this to work but as I read the experiences everyone is having with this company I am having huge doubts. I really want to hear everybody six months from now saying this is a great addition to any regime. Everything so far seems extremely suspicious. Lets hope I am wrong. If anyone from TRX2 is reading this forum I suggest you begin a dialog with people like Spencer Kobren because if it's a scam, word travels so fast amongst hair loss sufferers that I doubt you will be able to pay people to use this stuff.

Mlao, what experiences are you referring to? Customer service was very good before the launch of the product, after the launch it has been iffy in regards to email respsones. A few members have not received information back from TRX2 when asking about possible proprietary information and I believe someone asked if they could pick up the product directly from the lab. While it would be nice to get a response, it's not unheard of for a company of any size to not respond to these types of emails. I don't know if this stuff will work, but I think the hypersensitivity over the few things that members are picking on is premature.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Mlao, what experiences are you referring to? Customer service was very good before the launch of the product, after the launch it has been iffy in regards to email respsones. A few members have not received information back from TRX2 when asking about possible proprietary information and I believe someone asked if they could pick up the product directly from the lab. While it would be nice to get a response, it's not unheard of for a company of any size to not respond to these types of emails. I don't know if this stuff will work, but I think the hypersensitivity over the few things that members are picking on is premature.
    Like I said I really want it to work but as I began to read their shipping policies especially in regards to the US (where I live) the price for delivery is prohibitive. I frequently order CDs, DVDs and books from Europe and the UK and have never seen charges like the ones TRX2 charges.
    Notice also they will not return the cost of shipping. They are asking people to take a giant leap of faith without providing any real proof that it works.
    When Mereck and Upjohn introduced Propecia and Rogaine respectively they provided photo evidence of its efficacy.
    I know there are people on this forum who say photo documentation can be retouched but if the product works posting it can only help sales.
    In addition if it is such a superior product why don't they employ an American distributor.
    I hope in six months from now there is nothing but great reviews regarding this product and if there is I will go for it. until then I can only take a wait and see attitude.
    Last edited by mlao; 01-18-2011 at 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling

^^^ I understand where you're coming from. I don't normally buy things shipped out of the EU and I also live in the U.S. After the currency conversion rate, shipping to me in the D.C. metro area is just under $50 for a 3 month supply. Depending on exchange rates, I'd assume it will always cost around that. As someone who has had no luck with other pills such as Propecia and Avodart, I figured I'd try this out. It comes out to be about as expensive as Propecia and much cheaper than the Avodart. It couldn't possibly be less effective in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    ^^^ I understand where you're coming from. I don't normally buy things shipped out of the EU and I also live in the U.S. After the currency conversion rate, shipping to me in the D.C. metro area is just under $50 for a 3 month supply. Depending on exchange rates, I'd assume it will always cost around that. As someone who has had no luck with other pills such as Propecia and Avodart, I figured I'd try this out. It comes out to be about as expensive as Propecia and much cheaper than the Avodart. It couldn't possibly be less effective in my case.
    Like I say I really want it to work so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Please keep us updated on your progress. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    dumb question
    explain why that is a dumb question? Renokin at least has a plausible mechanism of action, and it puzzle me why something as clearly a scam as trx2 has gotten such hype.

the rant about the guarantee was just an aside...

i hope im wrong about trx2...

renokin has been around for quite some time(under other names). It doesn't work. We don't know if trx2 does.