+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone

Smile Hello Everyone

Hi,

I am Keanu Smith. I find this forum very interesting and it is really good that i have joined here.

I am now suffering from hair loss and this is the first time. I am not able to shampoo my hair. As soon i wash i get a bunch of hairs in my hand.

What shall i do and i have never tried any medication.

Thanks and Regards.

Smile Human hair products find cooperators (www.xinhuohair.com)

Xinhuo hair factory Co., Ltd. Established in 2003, our factory is specialized in the production of human hair, as a human hair extensions manufacturer in China, we made all kinds of human hair products like: hair extension,hair weft,hair bulk,wig,toupee,hair tools, hair accessories,hair chemical,grade hair,raw hair,mannequin head and so on...
    We aslo can develop some specially human hair products to meet different area's needs.
    Like:Canada hair,Belgium hair,China hair,India hair,USA,England hair,Hong Kong hair,Israel hair,South America hair,France hair,Indonesia hair,Pakistan hair,Germany hair,Japan hair,Russia hair,Australia hair,Italy hair,South Korea hair,Turkey hair,Caribbean hair,Netherlands hair,Thailand hair,United Arab Emirates hair,Sweden hair,Taiwan hair,Uzbekistan hair etc.
    we have many different colors for customized design:
    1,1B&14,1B&950,1B,2&10,2&27,2&33,2,4&6,4&14,4&30,4 ,6&18,6,10&613,10,12&18,12,14&22,14,18,22&10,22&27 ,22,27&613,27,30,33,340,613&18,613,950&33,950,BLUE ,BRUGUNDY,GREEN,PINK and RED.Thesecolors are what we didusually,and we didn`t list all colors there,but we canproduce all color according to yourselves` request.
    we also did human hair wig & synthetic hair wig (machine made & hand tied),lessons wig(Practice wig,training head), men`s toupee,wig display mannequin,keratin pre-bonded remy hair (stick shape,nail shape,flat shape,also V shape etc),100% Remy ( cuticle) hair extensions,hand tied human hair extension,skin weft (hand tied & machine made), 100% natural human hair ponytails (12″-45″&up,virgin hair in natural color),Double Drawn human hair,single drawn hair.etc.
    we do exporting products as per customers formulation. And we sincerely hope to expand our business scope to other human hair field by developing with our potential customer who are contributing themselves in human hair line. And we also like to cooperate with you if you did hair trade business as well. Thank for you attentions!
    More detail please see our website: www.xinhuohair.com

How many hairs in a bunch?

It's normal to lose hairs every day. When washing your hair you dislodge hairs that are due to be shed, as well as rinsing away hairs that have been shed but are caught up in the surrounding hair. Some people claim to lose no hairs in the shower but I'm sceptical of that. During my daily wash I see enough hairs on my hands and in the tub to scare the pants off of more nervous hairloss sufferers, but my hair has remained stable and unchanged for at least 5 years.

So if hairs on your hands are all you're seeing then that's not necessarily something to panic over, but of course you might be suffering male pattern baldness. Have you noticed any loss of density or balding areas yet?

What you must remember is that washing your hair is not going to cause you to lose hairs that wouldn't be lost anyway. Avoiding washing is not going to help you hold onto your hair. The hairs you see on your hands will be dropping from your head later in the day even if you skip washing. So even if you are experiencing hairloss you don't want to also allow your hair to become greasy and uncared for.

How often do you shampoo? Once per day or less frequently?
    Last edited by mattj; 01-18-2011 at 10:00 AM.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Smile Hi

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply that you have given us. Yes i have seen that my hair getting less day by day.

I normally wash my hair twice a weak now as i worry they fall.....

Let me know if anything i should do.

Thanks and Regards.

You should continue washing your hair as often as you need to to keep it clean and not worry about washing away hairs that you will lose anyway regardless of how often you wash. You might want to look into Propecia to halt further loss.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Smile Hey

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply. I will sure continue washing hairs. I have heard about Propecia and will definitely look for it.

Thanks and Regards.