Hair Transplant from Dr Armani - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hair Transplant from Dr Armani

Hi all,

I recently underwent 3100 fue procedure with Dr Armani in Dubai. Please find my post op photos and 1 month photos. I am incredibly concerned about the potential yeild from my transplant having read all the posts from dissatisfied former Armani patients. I hope that my yeild is satisfactory, but it seems a long shot! At the moment, my native hair are growing through.

I have previous had 3400 strip done through Dr Poswal in India.

My current concerns are that there are a number of pimples in the hairline, especially in the corners of the hairline. I have been advised to put Fucidin H to help.

Also, the donor hair looks overtaxed.

I go back to work next week and am really worried that people will be able to tell about my HT!! I have ordered some Demamatch to help cover it up since Toppik clearly stands out!

At this point I wish I had another 2 months up my sleeve to rest so that my native hair could grow back to where they were preop and I could go back to using Toppik without a pimply hairline!

I would appreciate your thoughts, views, and opinions.

Thanks

Ark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0074[1].jpg

Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	8083   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0076[1].jpg

Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	8084   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0163[1].jpg

Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	8085   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0169[1].jpg

Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	8086   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0176[1].jpg

Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	8087   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0185[1].jpg

Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	8088  

Why didn't you do your research before going to him? You know what type of reputation he has online.

Well, I did do my research on *************. Along with a few people that were unhappy there were many there were very satisfied. I figured this is normal with all doctors.

I know I am being impatient and getting worried far to early since it has only been 1 month.

I am more anxious about how to hide the HT whilst it grows in. I have ordered demamatch. Hope that works, otherwise I might just have to pack it all in and go live with my parents for the next six months.

Ark

Consulting one forum is not good enough. I have heard that hairsite deletes posts that are negative towards Armani.

No, not quite. I have seen negative ones on there about him.

Yes, one site is not enough. Still, it is hard to tell these days who to trust. I could have gone to Dr Woods in Oz, but he too has his critics. There is possibly H&W, but they are all the way in Canada. Other well known ones are in the states.

I had mine done in Dubai by Armani. I also had one done in India by Poswal. It was after Poswal that I figured FUE by Armani was the way to go.

Anyway, no point crying about it now. Have to consider my options. Have to try to see if demamatch will help. Just afraid of how the hairline will appear. Alternatively, I'm off home for a while for a long holiday!

A

Quote Originally Posted by ark View Post
    Hi all,

I recently underwent 3100 fue procedure with Dr Armani in Dubai. Please find my post op photos and 1 month photos. I am incredibly concerned about the potential yeild from my transplant having read all the posts from dissatisfied former Armani patients. I hope that my yeild is satisfactory, but it seems a long shot! At the moment, my native hair are growing through.

I have previous had 3400 strip done through Dr Poswal in India.

My current concerns are that there are a number of pimples in the hairline, especially in the corners of the hairline. I have been advised to put Fucidin H to help.

Also, the donor hair looks overtaxed.

I go back to work next week and am really worried that people will be able to tell about my HT!! I have ordered some Demamatch to help cover it up since Toppik clearly stands out!

At this point I wish I had another 2 months up my sleeve to rest so that my native hair could grow back to where they were preop and I could go back to using Toppik without a pimply hairline!

I would appreciate your thoughts, views, and opinions.

Thanks

Ark
    Hi mate,
    work sure looks fentastic, guess you will get good results.Even me in the same boat. Can you share your experience with Dr.Arvind Poswal, i am considering a transplant with Dr.Arvind, i will be going for FUT & FUE. I would appreciate it if you could post your b4 and after photos of surgery from Dr.Arvind.

You're only one month out, this is way too early to make any judgements.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I agree that it is definitely too soon to to determine the results you will ultimately have- it will take a full year to know for sure. You likely won't even begin to notice any growth until you are at least 3 months post-op. In the meantime, hopefully the Dermmatch will work to camouflage the areas you are self-conscious about.

Firstly, thank you to mattj and Cit_girl for your advise earlier on the pimple and redness plus my options to help manage them. Very much appreciated.

Unfortunately, my anxiousness and self consciousness are getting the better of me so I am panicking. I simply would like the pimples and redness to go away since they are obvious! It was different with my strip surgery for the crown since I didn't have to shave off all my hair and couldn't notice any redness or pimples.

At the moment the mirror is my worst enemy.

I am also worried about my donor site since behind the ears on each side since it seems that the the growth is slow. I hope it picks up.

Thanks again for your input. I will keep updating my progress.

ark, Kindly share your experience with Dr.Arvind