+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default try this pharmacy I am sharing my coupon code also nJoY..

Hey this is rocky, junior member of this forum, But read lots of posts. I am also taking propecia from last 1 week. I have just ordered it form one online pharmacy store. generic-provigil.com you can try this pharmacy, I got the perfectly packed parcel at my door step within 5 days.

They also gave me coupon code : 8143y you can use this to get free shipping for your order.

I guess once any one of you order from this site then they will give you also a coupon code. So please share it on this forum, so other can use it.

Also share your propecia experience please, I found many on this forum who hates propecia and some like it, I am still using it. Will give it a chance before I give up.

I've always bought from pharmadoctor.co.uk (originally pharmacydoctor) and haven't had a problem for the 18months i've been using them, they come in day by day packaged popper packets (if you know what i mean) which is very helpful as i can go a few hours not remembering if i've taken it or not and by checking the packet i know i have'nt missed a day (again, if you know what i mean).

It's 'the' branded Propecia pills i'm taking so i'm willing to pay extra for atleast the first two years as i feel it's important i go with the branded stuff just, well just because really, it's my personal preference to do it that way.

I got some finasteride pills through at some point whilst researching other online pharmacy sites as it was cheaper, but soon got back to pharmadoctor because the pills just didn't feel right coming from a randomish source.

Good luck mate.

57mph

Quote Originally Posted by 57mph View Post
    I've always bought from pharmadoctor.co.uk (originally pharmacydoctor) and haven't had a problem for the 18months i've been using them, they come in day by day packaged popper packets (if you know what i mean) which is very helpful as i can go a few hours not remembering if i've taken it or not and by checking the packet i know i have'nt missed a day (again, if you know what i mean).

It's 'the' branded Propecia pills i'm taking so i'm willing to pay extra for atleast the first two years as i feel it's important i go with the branded stuff just, well just because really, it's my personal preference to do it that way.

I got some finasteride pills through at some point whilst researching other online pharmacy sites as it was cheaper, but soon got back to pharmadoctor because the pills just didn't feel right coming from a randomish source.

Good luck mate.

57mph
    What are the prices on that site?

I went on it but couldn't really access the info as it told me to enter a pharmacy code, do you need a prescription for that site?

I buy it at boots £23 but you need a note from the doctor.

GreatSage - fill in your details then you'll find a price!

Mattlondon - glad you got a prescription through you doctor, i asked about it and my doc was reluctant to get me on propecia, might go try again and insist this time round, can you let us know a little more about how you got 'a note' from your doctor and what you get for £23?

57mph

Quote Originally Posted by 57mph View Post
    GreatSage - fill in your details then you'll find a price!

Mattlondon - glad you got a prescription through you doctor, i asked about it and my doc was reluctant to get me on propecia, might go try again and insist this time round, can you let us know a little more about how you got 'a note' from your doctor and what you get for £23?

57mph
    It says to "Enter a correct GPhC Pharmacy ID"

Not sure what to put in since I got the link from you and its not letting me register without putting that in.