+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I still wonder why the more successful actors and entertainers do not invest more wisely into the arena of cosmetic surgery and/or hair systems. I think part of the dilemma is that they do not have the time to spend hours in researching surgical hair restoration and they often have personal assistants and managers do that for them.

I remember getting a call some years ago from an agent of a celebrity and the agent said he was just gathering as much information as possible. He was far more concerned about the cost verses knowing the pro's and risks of the procedure for his client. I explained to the agent that the individual would still need to be examined in person by the doctor, not knowing a thing about the extent of his hairloss, his donor characteristics, etc. The agent went on to say that this celebrity simply did not have the time and was not very patient. I explained to the agent that his client owed it to himself to know upfront if he was even a candidate for the procedure. Not everyone is. The phone got somewhat quiet at that point. You would think people of his profile would have the sense to know that cosmetic surgery is not something to rush into. If your client does not have the time to research, then you do it for him or find someone who can.

Then, I see very successful celebrities/actors who have the money to invest but purchase cheap hair systems that you and I would die before ever being caught wearing them. John Travolta is a typical example of this. I have seen some close-ups of his hairline when wearing systems and you could clearly see the mesh and where areas of it was thinning and very obvious. He can afford top end systems if he prefers not to have surgery, even the kind that you wear for a week and pitch them. He also needs some advice and coaching on how to apply the systems to his scalp so they are adhered in a way that looks more natural. I am not trying to pick on him but again here is someone who can well afford the cost and one would think he would have more concern about his appearance.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

My wife made me watch "the wedding Planner " last night.(shit film) He is in it. Its approx 10 years old.

His hair through out the movie is ABSOLUTELY nothing like it is now. Its flat and clearly caked in concealer as matted and doesn't match his donor region. Obviously very thin during this period.

He has clearly had a HT now IMHO and all power to him. He is a great looking guy and its clear his image is very important to him. He is forever super fit and trains hard to keep in that shape.

Its a real shame he never came out about it IMHO. But never the less a great HT
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Now you see it, now you don't. What do you make of the this picture taken this year?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mathew McConaugheybald.jpg

Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	5568  

Default I have had several procedures

Hey guys, M. McConaughy has definately had atleast 2 hair transplants. I have had 3 since the age of 28 and I am now 42 and have the same kind of wavy hair as MM. THAT IS NOT A HIR PIECE and it will grow forever. If you have the money and no fear, go for it. The procedure is painless. You will sleep through it. Best Wishes !

its allright for you rich ppl...

Default Far from rich!

Hey Mother Nature. I am far from rich. Did not have a dime when I first did it. Get a loan like most people and make sure you have a job, then get yourself some hair !@

It is true that most HT patients are not celebrities but are in fact every day people like you and me.

I would be very careful when considering borrowing money for a procedure.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Default Gillenator

What do u mean "be very careful" borrowing money for a procedure ?????...waht do you men?

Look at that picture from "21 Aug 2009" the close up, you can see that the sun is actually showing were his light spots are and they go back to the location were it was obvious back in 1999!! his hair hag gotten cleaner and stronger but he did not have any procedure guys!

I dont know if the stuff he uses if only from that clinic in LA, but it cost a 170 for the starter pack then 250 for a other few month by month costs..

But i think he just managed to find or use something that keeps the DHT and all that crap accumulating on his roots and his gair got thicker and stronger but if you look carefully and i have great attention to detail, you can see in photo's even if his hair is thicker, he covers it and in some other photo's you can clearly see that there is a dip were he has less hair.

But also he Runs every day, always active eats well etc..

oh also a other person to look out for is the King of Queen Star his hair if to thick, and it was quite thin back then!