+ Reply to Thread

Default Anti-Androgen use and COVID

Hey fellas,

Looking to do a bit of an informal survey here of who is on finasteride/dutasteride, and if they have gotten covid, how severe it was etc.

Same for those who are not on fin/dut, have you got covid and if so how severe was it?

There is some intriguing science that suggest anti androgen therapy as a way to prevent against and fight covid. Quite frankly based on this limited research, my own experience, and other anecdotes, I'm convinced it has a strong protective effect against covid.

I'd love to hear other peoples experiences regarding this

Cheers,
    Dan

Though it is a high time, I would request you all not to panic as COVID 19 is a communicable virus but if we start overthinking and overreacting in this situation, all the people around us will surely be affected by this. If we care for everyone and wish for their well+being, I request everyone reading this answer personally to stay calm in case of distress. As for to prevent the spread of COVID-19:

I started actively exercising myself about two years ago in a heavy regime and because of the very rapid weight loss I manifested many health problems, I started getting sick much more often, due to weakened immune system, then I was very helped by miami covid testing, they do testing for many diseases by coming to your home, which is very convenient and very helpful.

Although it is urgent, I would like to ask everyone not to worry. COVID 19 is a contagious virus, but if we begin to overanalyze and overreact in this scenario, everyone around us will undoubtedly be impacted. I personally ask everyone who reads this response to be calm in times of difficulty if we truly care about everyone and want the best for them. With regards to stopping the spread of COVID-19:

I began a rigorous exercise regimen about two years ago, but due to the rapid weight loss I experienced, I began to experience a number of health issues. I also began to experience more frequent illnesses due to a weakened immune system. This is when I turned to Miami Covid Testing, which conducts testing for a variety of conditions.
    To read more about us please visit the family practice center and freely asked question with us about any health services