+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sadly this is a badly prepared overview of a few pipeline products. Anyone who frequents hair loss forums knows more than this guy. I am sure Histogen is diligently preparing its upcoming phase I /II trials and we will know more in a years time.
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    In regards to Histogen, he was wrong and very misleading. I do not know if Histogen is past the lawsuit, however to my knowledge it did not have anything to do with the HSC that they have been working on for hair restoration. It deals with another product of theirs and how he wrote it in his article made it sound as if it was the HSC that's in question. If I recall correctly, Histogen did receive funding from a group recently and well after the news of a lawsuit was publicly known. Third, the pictures he shows are those from the safety trials, they were not published to illustrate the efficacy of the product. Histogen has said this and they believed with additional shots of HSC into the scalp, the results would be much greater. Just from what he said about Histogen, I believe he loses all credibility regarding the other products as well.
    What's up bro? Are you on TRX2 and have you seen progress if any?

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Sadly this is a badly prepared overview of a few pipeline products. Anyone who frequents hair loss forums knows more than this guy. I am sure Histogen is diligently preparing its upcoming phase I /II trials and we will know more in a years time.
    Fingers crossed.
    yeah one of the worst articles written but what do you expect from someone that has no clue. he doesnt explain why he selected those as the top 4, at least he could tell us that he picked the names out of a hat.

Guys ignore that website, the guy is an idiot and that website has a bunch of retarded articles.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    What's up bro? Are you on TRX2 and have you seen progress if any?
    Hey, my TRX2 is supposedly on the way according to the DHL shipment tracking email I received from Oxford BioLabs. Very curious to see how this stuff works. I'll get in on that thread once it gets here and I can start tracking any results.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Hey, my TRX2 is supposedly on the way according to the DHL shipment tracking email I received from Oxford BioLabs. Very curious to see how this stuff works. I'll get in on that thread once it gets here and I can start tracking any results.
    Good, I'm sure you read that some people have noticed less shedding but could be a coincidence. Hopefully it works for you bro, and everyone.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by rapunzal View Post
    yeah one of the worst articles written but what do you expect from someone that has no clue. he doesnt explain why he selected those as the top 4, at least he could tell us that he picked the names out of a hat.
    I was wondering how he picked those 4 too and those pros and cons didn't really help either.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Well that mother****er didn't really make me feel too good with his PROS/CONS hahaha
    The article seems misleading to me. For example, it claimed the results of HSC histogen's tests were not that dramatic considering the before and after photos. I consider that a misrepresentation.

The author suggests the minimum threshold is dramatic thickening, which is wrong. The minimum threshold for a baldness cure is to permanently maintain what you have. This is because once we can do that, people can get the treatment at the first sign of any thinning and arrest the process.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Here’s a summary of recent progress into age-related male alopecia, and each product’s commercial prospects, ranked in order of closeness to launch:

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busine...-baldness/7047
    Seen this before - no Aderans?

Inactive

This is a filler article :-) where they mixed up some stuff and if you look closely this guy has some fightings with this Allergan company or so, because his focus is fully on them :-)

Anyway i laughed about this article because this article is written like some people here use their negative "arguments"