+ Reply to Thread

Default Fiction preferences

It's interesting to me which literature people prefer to read to enjoy. I like to read historical novels to have some relaxation after a hard working day.

76 Stanley Drive, SUGARLOAF QLD 4800, Australia

I prefer psychological literature. I know that it's a little bit weird, but I like motivational books. But some classic novels or modern love stories seem to be very boring. Maybe, some adventure books can be good for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Finlay Slater View Post
    It's interesting to me which literature people prefer to read to enjoy. I like to read historical novels to have some relaxation after a hard working day.
    Wow, I like such threads as I always can add some books to my must-read list. As for me, I like to read adventure books, such as Hobbit or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Finlay Slater View Post
    I like to read different genres. But mostly, I like the classics better. Perhaps because this is a way to learn about the past, customs, life of that time and all that. I recently read The Canterbury Tales, stories of pilgrims written by G. Chaucer. Honestly, I found this work by chance, browse this site searching for information for my university project. It struck me as interesting. By the way, this is an unfinished work, so it leaves a rather exciting impression and the opportunity to think out the plot.