Dr Mir Malkani (London) - any experiences - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This thread is very fishy. Someone needs to take a look at it before someone potentially makes a mistake.

Default Why fishy?

Quote Originally Posted by spreadlocks View Post
    This thread is very fishy. Someone needs to take a look at it before someone potentially makes a mistake.
    I'm not really into forums so went on here to look for any info to help me make a decision on a hair transplant with dr malkani. Are you saying its fishy because you think I'm not a legitimate real person? If that's what you mean by fishy then please advise me how I can put your mind at rest...I will be posting before and after photos after my operation which is now just over a week away. Is that enough or is there something else that will satisfy your skepticism?

I am not suggesting anything about you particularly. It's just odd that a bunch of other people crop up and post their first ever post to praise Dr Makani. Also the posts all seem like testimonials. I think it's fair to be concearned.

Good luck with your procedure.

Default cheers

Didnt mean to jump down your throat, but I'm a genuine person. I will give a warts and all account of my experience so watch this space...

It does smell a little fishy, but I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt.

Smile Quick update on my surgery

Hi, as promised I am posting an update on my experience with Dr Mir Malkani. It's just a quick update as I want o include some before and after pics and give a full account. Some observations:
    1 I had paid for 2000 grafts and dr malkani advised I only needed 1500 and if we started early we could do this in a day...it took about 9 hours in total
    2 the dr and nurse were excellent, caring, professional and even bought me a sandwich and orange juice for lunch..
    3 i was having my crown worked on which meant 5 hours lying flat on my stomach, I couldn't read or watch my iPad so it was a very very long and boring 5 hours
    4 pain...I hate needles but I must have had about 50 injections with local anaesthetic in the 5 hours of extraction. Easily the worst and most painful 5 hours of my life
    5 insertion was very straightforward...I could sit up, watched a film on my iPad...felt no pain or discomfort and was happy with the end result
    6 surprised at lack of side effects 2 days after op. minimal numbness, no bleeding or scabbing yet...only minor thing is sleeping slightly elevated with one of those u shaped cushions around my neck for support.

7 most importantly would I recommend Mir malkani...the answer is 100 per cent yes. Would I recommend Landmark who I booked through, then probably not.

Pictures to follow in a few days time...hope the update helped?

Smile Snake2323

I was concerned about my headline that had gone back nearly an inch so contacted a company called "Landmark Hair" who then recommended and referred me to Dr Malkani based in Mayfair! He was very honest and agreed to do me a 1000 grafs where required, i agreed on FUE. I couldn't of asked for a better job, and am very pleased with the results. I no longer find myself trying to cover up the front reseeded area with longer hair every time I look in the mirror. The one thing that should be explained that I was unaware of is that around 3 weeks after the opp is that 70% of the implanted hair drops off and was left with fingers crossed about them sprouting out again. 5 months on an I think Atleast everyone of the hairs has. They start off extremely weak blonde hairs and are thickening up and improving every month! I deffenately recommend this Dr and would have more done with him if nessaserry... 👍

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FM1 View Post
    Hi everyone. First post and hoping to get some advice on a HT procedure. I have decided on a harley street clinic since they are the most reputable and Ive heard good things about Dr Mir Malkani.

Has anyone here had any experience with him? Is he any good? Thanks in advance.
    I had a good experience with him.

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Malkani. He is definitely not a professional. Also, he is a liar. So, I had 2000 grafts beard transplant. He said "it is very easy and scarless procedure". Not really... The procedure took much longer than he said and it was painful as hell. After one week I noticed that something went wrong but Dr. Malkani did not answer my messages. My face was swollen and extremely red. The next 6 months were hell. In 2 months after FUE I shaved my head and I saw terrible scars and discoloration and I did not expect that at all! He told me the procedure does not leave any signs. So, he just lied about it and now I cannot wear my hair as I like. I am not going to explain all the terrible stuff and depression I went through, just what I am left with now. I had perfect skin on my face, now it is all scarred (scars of different sizes) and discolored. I have A LOT of ingrown hairs because he implanted grafts way too deep (that is what other clinics told me), the shape of the beard is terrible (so I am removing it with laser) and I paid more that 5000 GBP for all this nightmare. I really hate Dr. Malkani with all my heart. He is a butcher and a liar. If someone had a similar experience with him just let me know. I would love to open a collective court case against him.