+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The best way to landscaping

Mona Abu Sobh

Amman- With the summer approaching, we start thinking about places to spend a nice time that make us feel comfortable and calm, especially since the home garden is the right place to achieve this, and we start to pay attention to the general view of the garden, whether by planting, organizing and arranging the garden in a way that gives the main interface a view and beauty The house and reception of guests, and reflects the first impression on the owners of the house.
    تصميم مناظر طبيعية للمنزل

And the home garden is an important corner of the house, as most people prefer to sit in the morning or evening for coffee and spend wonderful family sessions among the comfortable trees and flowers.
    If we want to coordinate the home garden, we must take some steps, including: Make a study of the nature of the land on which we will build the garden. If the building is standing, make a drawing showing the direction of the north, what surrounds the place and what overlooks it; Where it is taken into account that the process of moving from the dining room or kitchen is easy and reaches the air and the sun.
    Ensure that the soil in which the garden is to be established is suitable for cultivation and the appropriate levels are made for it, but if it is not suitable, it is replaced with fertile soil for cultivation, and follow a detailed plan that helps in implementing and coordinating the garden in the best way.
    Focusing on the appropriateness of designing and landscaping the garden with the total area of ​​the land and the building shape of the house, from circular, rectangular or square, to be a garden characterized by simplicity and attractive appearance.
    Paying attention to the ground and pavement of the garden around the house. Some plant the garden land with grass, so that it is easy to clean and looks beautiful and appropriate.
    Paying attention to lighting the home garden adds beauty, especially in the night family vigil sessions, taking into account that the plants and flowers planted in the place designated for sitting in the garden are beautiful, non-thorny and harmful, and their size is not large, as well as the fountain or the swimming pool in the garden takes into account coordination in the place and size and comfortable to sit and navigating the garden paths.
    Arrangement among family members in choosing and selecting the appropriate and preferred plants and trees. Taking into account that the places designated for children's play in the home garden are not far from the place of sitting, and its floor is made of sand under the toys for children, and that it is not directly exposed to the sun and wind current, and far from the swimming pool for safety to protect children from any dangers.
    Also, other accessories and services for the house must be coordinated, such as the garage, the laundry rack, the place of the waste basket, and the children’s toys, all of which must be organized and arranged, so that the garden of the house comes out in an orderly and coordinated manner in general.
    In addition to relying when planting plants and trees in the home garden on the disparity in the green color between calm and cold, this harmony and gradualness give the place a sense of exhilaration and the apparent breadth of the actual space of the garden.
    Taking into account that the colors of the flowers are complementary to each other, and not focus on one color, to avoid and reduce the severity of the specific color and its impact on the coordination of the home garden, and do not neglect the interest in the cement and plastic pots of the bottles in which the flowers are grown.
    Work on creating a fence for the home garden, as it is an integral element in the process of coordinating and maintaining home gardens, and you can add colored iron bars from inside the fence, as well as add some models of pets such as birds and fish that bring joy and psychological comfort to the onlookers.
    As for the importance of coordinating the home garden, it provides a quiet place for nerves, relaxation and psychological calm, providing safe play areas for children away from streets and accidents, giving an aesthetic appearance and a wonderful interface to homes, home gardens help to purify the surrounding environment from pollutants, especially industrial pollution, soothing the atmosphere It protects from the heat of the summer sun.
    The home garden is an important element in complementing the home décor, and caring for it is a social aspect that expresses the family’s taste, in order to spend wonderful, entertaining and beautiful times that gather family members for lunch and dinner or sipping coffee and tea between the charming nature and the fragrant flowers.

Interesting article and the garden also looks gorgeous. How much time did it take you to make it look as beautiful as it is in this picture? I have a garden, and I take care of it every day, but it doesn't look as beautiful as yours. Can you recommend different seeds or even flowers that will make it look better? I already bought a hose nozzle from the internet, but I don't think it is enough to make it look good.

For this issue you don’t be afraid because it’s not a giant deal that you ever seen, I’m certain. So you have to change something like paver and if you have a pond, you may change its pond liner to avoid this grossing grass. As for me, in my garden I cut my green zone every week and I made new liner and impermeable paver on the roads. By the way, it will be more handsome and your garden will be really pretty with such changes. Try to order this tools to change your green zone more attractive as well.

I was recently in London and happened to see the Getpotted store (https://getpotted.com/planters/trough_rectangular/). I liked the assortment so much that I lost track of time and couldn't leave for a long time. I ended up buying trough planters here. I assure you, if you visit this store, you will find everything you are looking for here and more.

Default nice

Wow!! I am so happy to see the details regarding the landscaping you have described here. There are many people who wish to diamonds rings near me make their homes and surroundings more beautiful through this kind of landscaping idea. I think, this kind of article will definitely be a great help for you. I am looking here for more such articles from here.

I think landscaping is a great way to spruce up your outdoor space. I recently ordered some flowers from one of the online shops listed in the blog post and they were delivered quickly and were of great quality https://blog.bay-bee.co.uk/the-best-...ery-in-london/ . I highly recommend checking out the online shops listed in the blog post if you're looking for flower delivery in London.

I agree that landscaping your home garden is a great way to create a peaceful and beautiful space for the family to relax and spend time together. It's great that you have shared some valuable tips for designing and coordinating a garden. Making a plan considering the land, sunlight exposure, and soil is the first step in creating a successful garden.

Quote Originally Posted by TommeEnd View Post
    I agree that landscaping your home garden is a great way to create a peaceful and beautiful space for the family to relax and spend time together. It's great that you have shared some valuable tips for designing and coordinating a garden. Making a plan considering the land, sunlight exposure, and soil is the first step in creating a successful garden.
    So when I wanted to do my garden landscaping, I turned to https://jscustomlandscaping.com to ensure everything went perfectly. I loved that they gave my garden a fresh look and took care of a safe play area for the kids. Thanks for sharing these tips and encouraging us to create beautiful outdoor spaces!

Hi guys, I've started spending more time in the garden lately, and I want to buy myself some tropical plant seeds to start growing them. Can you recommend something like that?

I want to share with you my experience with GreenBoog. I recently bought philodendron goeldii variegated seeds from their website that I am shocked by the quality of their products. The seeds I planted have already sprouted into beautiful plants. Also, the prices are really competitive and the shipping was very fast. I also like that they have a wide variety of unique and exotic plants that you won't find at local nurseries. If you want to add some color and variety to your garden, I highly recommend checking out their website!