+ Reply to Thread

Default Who's going to try TRX2?

Hello,

My question is who is going to try TRX2 and why? When I ask "why?", I am alluding to scientific reasons as opposed to what I would surmise would be the general reply to such an inquiry, such as the obvious "I'm trying to combat my hairloss." I have checked the site out and also have looked at a thread from another hairloss site, which denigrated Thomas Whitfield's character and disputed claims about the product's efficacy. I don't want to proceed based on an emotional response and I truly want to withhold making a decision to purchase this product until I can get testimony from people on this site as well as other reputable sites; however, we all know that hairloss is a bitch, and if I can add one more product that will delay the inevitable and possibly give me some minor gains, then I want to jump on it. It's just highly doubtful to me that something comparable to a vitamin can have such a significant impact on hair growth; my reasoning behind that is, if that was the case, I'm sure a similar compound would've been discovered a long time ago. I'm currently on the basic 3 Txs that most everybody combating hairloss uses. Where is Spencer regarding this issue? I have spent recent months checking out the forum to see if he has commented on this product. My guess is that he probably doesn't even think that this product is worth investigating or that his numerous attempts to admonish hairloss sufferers about "snake oils" and dubious claims should dictate our endorsement or lack of endorsement with respect to this product.......I dunno

It seriously seems like b.s. though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousman View Post
    Hello,

My question is who is going to try TRX2 and why? When I ask "why?", I am alluding to scientific reasons as opposed to what I would surmise would be the general reply to such an inquiry, such as the obvious "I'm trying to combat my hairloss." I have checked the site out and also have looked at a thread from another hairloss site, which denigrated Thomas Whitfield's character and disputed claims about the product's efficacy. I don't want to proceed based on an emotional response and I truly want to withhold making a decision to purchase this product until I can get testimony from people on this site as well as other reputable sites; however, we all know that hairloss is a bitch, and if I can add one more product that will delay the inevitable and possibly give me some minor gains, then I want to jump on it. It's just highly doubtful to me that something comparable to a vitamin can have such a significant impact on hair growth; my reasoning behind that is, if that was the case, I'm sure a similar compound would've been discovered a long time ago. I'm currently on the basic 3 Txs that most everybody combating hairloss uses. Where is Spencer regarding this issue? I have spent recent months checking out the forum to see if he has commented on this product. My guess is that he probably doesn't even think that this product is worth investigating or that his numerous attempts to admonish hairloss sufferers about "snake oils" and dubious claims should dictate our endorsement or lack of endorsement with respect to this product.......I dunno

It seriously seems like b.s. though.
    At this point I agree if TRX2 is a viable product I would think they'd
    open it up to the hair loss community for a reduced/introductory price.
    Also you have to be kidding me regarding the minimum overseas order amount and shipping.
    I am sure if it works we will all be buying it but they need to be more compliant with prospective clients who would be using the product.
    I am tired of faceless entrepreneurs taking advantage of people.
    So if Dr. Thomas Whitfield or any of his associates are monitoring
    these sites I suggest that they begin an open dialog with us.