Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I really wish we had a really good place to advertise this stuff so everybody before to go to this people will know with who they deal with

today I recived a letter from MARCO BARUSCO lawyer, they say in the letter (pretty intimidating letter) that I have to stop writing this bad review online otherwise they sue me pretty much.

So I repeat to everybody, I just had a fight also with my wife about it because of course she is super scared, that who this people are.

They will do anything to stop the truth, after scarring me forever and leaving me with a really bad job and without any money I don't have anything to lose.

Just think if you get a transplant with those people that's what could happen to you too.

What makes me more mad is that I tried with all my power to talk to him right after I recived a call from his lawyer, I really wanted to talk to him, not to tell him bad words but just to tell him how I felt and ehy he did ask a lawyer to call me.

I tried In every way to contact him and talk because I knew that one day this was going to get worst like is happening.

Im not that kind of person that don't do anything if stuff happen to him, I come from a really interesting family from Napoli, Italy so im used to not such easy life already.

I tried to leave him a voice massage (I was crying btw in the massage), I sent email I called the office and talked to the assisntat witch was telling me that the doctor was busy and he was going to call me later , but of course never happened, I live in NYC, I got on a plane with my wife, we went down to port orange in person to his office, my wife didn't want me to walk in because she was scared of some personal reaction, I told her ok I understand, so she went in the office asking the doctor if he wanted to talk to me and he says no, I was out in the parking lot crying, you have no idea what people are until hard moment like this happen.

So , I really wanted to talk to him just to have a good adult talk to avoid stuff like this to happen, I mean me writing my review on this website, him maybe loosing some business because of it, him to send me scary latter with a lawyer and stuff like this.

all I wanted to tell him is just to give me at least a part of my money back for me to get over this and move on, and start again a new life, witch is really hard for me to do so because I am broke because of it(barusco knew that that was all my money), I sold my car because of it I asked money to my wife because of it (never asked a penny in my life not even to my father).

so now lets see what we have? him maybe loosing business, me getting scary letter from lawyer and still with no money, so just before christms we are all upset (I guess the only happy person is his lawyer).

you guys have to know this:

so on vitals.com I left my review on the 31 of November, of course 1 star, ive been tracking the situation of review on the web site and apparently ALL the bad review of the other patient and mine one are gone completely leaving space only to the 5 stars one.

SO THE DOCTOR WANTED TO SCARY ME WITH A LETTER TO DELETE MY REVIEW AND APPARENTLY HE CALLED VITALS.COM TO DELETE MINE AND THE OTHER PATIENTS ONE?

Im shocked.

I leave to you the judgedment.

I mean of course 31 october

I am so disappointed because if I knew all of this stuff that people pay other people to write fake good review I was going to spend my 10k in cruises trips good life and a car instead this.

Today I want to post picture before and after my linear scar, wait a little bit and I will post it.

as you can see, my scar today and my scar before BARUSCO TRANSPLANT, like he said before the transplant the scar supposed to look better, and look what happened after trichophytic closure, a normal scar repair (I wanted to do FUE but the doctor told me that I had to pay for FUE) and 2 FUE( payed 1200 dollars).

Before is almost invisible and after instead I have to use make up evry day to hide it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.jpg

Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	24395   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg

Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	24396   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0608.jpg

Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	24397   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-23-17-17-29.jpg

Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	24398  

nobody should go through what happened to me, its horrible, I had no idea how it could scar my body my life my personality and many other things in my life this surgery.

i cannot belive the doctor is accusing me of extortion when my life is compromised in so many way because of the surgery he have done on me.

WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO DO FOR DONT LET VITALS.COM DONT DELETE MY REVIEW EVRY SINGLE TIME?

ALSO ANOTHER DUDE IS POSTING AND IS GETTING DELETED EVERY TIME!!!!! OMG THIS IS INSANE.

look at the front line , the hair are so wired now, iam really thinking to buz them short I will lok much better and my life will have a break from toppik and the no swimmingpool life iam living, but the scar is so thick and pink, what should I do guys?

this people left me with the biggest problem ever
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20131221_101047.jpg

Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	24463