Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I have way better pictures but they are to big to upload [Personal contact information removed]
    Last edited by Winston; 12-03-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Please refer to our forum posting policies.

ahh man, unfortunately there is not too much to say about it, at first I promised me that with the trichophytic closure he was going to make my old fine line scar disappearing, and after I had a 4/ 5 time thicker scar completely bold, after he told me that with another openin and closing procedure he was going to improve it by 30 % but just got worst, the scar became more red and bumpy, after he told me to pay him again to do fue 1400 dollars but the result was still bad, and after he propose me to do again fue at no cost and some hair grew but really just a few, all of this took so much time of my life, they really send me to depression this people, I still cant belive I allowed this to happen to me, I really trusted this people , I cant belive it.

Today I cant even speak to the doctor, I have to speak first with his attorney, isn't this horrible?

STAY FAR FROM THIS PEOPLE!

Turning back to the original poster, I'd love to see his growth and development. To my eye, it looks like Barusco transplanted too far back into existing hair--I wouldn't be surprised if there was really nasty shock loss.

that's what happened to me, in the first pictures you cann see all my original hair before the surgery, the last pictures you can see all my original hairs gone to be replaced by those few hair from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by nemack85 View Post
    that's what happened to me, in the first pictures you cann see all my original hair before the surgery, the last pictures you can see all my original hairs gone to be replaced by those few hair from the back.
    Did you lose a lot of hair behind the grafts immediately following surgery?

yes I did, today pretty much I lost all my original hair in the transplanted area, I have only those transplanted, and trust me withpout this surgery no doubt I was still with my original hair for sure, the hair shock was bad and they never came back

Man, I'm so, so sorry. That's awful. I think avoiding shock loss is the most important factor in selecting a surgeon and in performing surgery. These guys that transplant aggressively into existing hair terrify me--it's such a gamble, and if you lose, the result is horrifying. The top guys--Cole, Rahal, etc.--always carefully transplant around the edge of existing hair.

after all that happened and all the money they steal from me they also want 70 dollars to give me a copy of my file, omg this people are horrible, after spending all my money in this surgery, and they know it, the are asking me 70 dolllars for my file.

I wonder if adam7 had better luck with his transplant?

little recap

first I apologise for my English, im from Italy.

Marco Barusco is Brazilian.

So it all started with another Doctor ( I cannot say the name because I got my money back from the first one with a promise to don't say anything online about them), i was looking for a good consultation 3 years ago about my hair not because i was bold or i was bolding already, but just because i wanted to beat nature before the time, just to look good and to be attractive of course to girls, im 28 today so im really into that phase of my life where its pretty important my look.

I first went to hair club and they did not suggest me to do surgery!! but i didn stop to go around for consultation and i ended up to the first doctor.

I met this guy named Jose, very good talker, not a doctor and he pretty much conviced me that i needed a small procedure like 600 graft.

At that time my English was worst and i really never had bad experience with doctor at all (my father in Italy is a nurse so i have a lot of familiarity with hospital) so i really trusted the doctor in that clinic.

I decided to do the small surgery.

It didn't go good at all.

I was shocked.

I got my 2k back but i promise to don't write their name online.

The Jose guy, quitted working for that doctor and went to work for Barusco Marco, he conviced me that a person that could fix me up was MArco Barusco.

I really trusted him, i thought he was a friend

so i went there with my wife, he was sooooo nice, really nice person , i though that maybe with this person i could have any problem so he promised me to improve the look of my scar and improve my overall look.

8000 dollars(all my money), i waited waited and just a nightmere was coming, huge scar way thicker than the old one, huge hair shock, horrible overall look.

I was close to get a beackdown, not even when i los my mother i was so depressed for so long

The doctor tried to fix the scar

1 time he opened it and closet up again but nothing

2 time i paied 1400 dollars for fue nothing happened

in the mean time worst period of my life, i lost friends for this depression, almost lost my job, i stared to call my family in Italy les and less because scared and depressed.

3 time fue again and a few hair grew.

so in may i texted Marco Barusco, asking some money back , he told me ok i would love to help you , let me see what i can do.

6 month later , waiting and waiting he tell me that a lawyer will call me with the decision.

The lawyer (very rude) tell me that the doctor want to offer me another FUE.

So i told him that i don't want it because it doesn't work on me, and he tells me, ok than bye bye.

The doctor text me that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and to talk to his lawyer.

I cryed all day long, was Halloween, so it took me 3 weeks to get better, today im just very desperate,

i contacted a lawyer, i asked the doctor to give me a copy of my file, the assistant contacted me, and the lawyer too, to tell me that if i want it i need to pay 70 dollars.

Soooo

I KNOW IS VERY LONG BUT PLEASE READ, if you don't understand just ask me (sorry for my English im from Italy).

You person , have to know what you are going to deal with if you decide to do anything with this people.

Please, trust me, be very carefull!!!!!!!!!!