+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Hair Replacement Ripoffs

Hi all.
    I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I just wanted to share my experience of being ripped off by an online hair replacement company, and to, hopefully, prevent anyone else from going through the same thing. You can read the full story at my new web page: http://hair-replacement-nightmares.com/

Thank you much.
    D.B.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bender65 View Post
    Hi all.
    I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I just wanted to share my experience of being ripped off by an online hair replacement company, and to, hopefully, prevent anyone else from going through the same thing. You can read the full story at my new web page: http://hair-replacement-nightmares.com/

Thank you much.
    D.B.
    Hi bender65,

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about you unfortunate experience, but I'm glad you've taken the time to share your concerns and to help navigate prospective hair buyers in a safe direction.

The non-surgical hair replacement industry is treacherous, and most people have been burned at least once. As you pointed out, the good news is that there are a few reputable online companies that offer a great product at a very responsible price.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by bender65 View Post
    Hi all.

Thank you much.
    D.B.
    D.B.,

I know that this is the Men's section of the forum but I have recently been reading everything that I can regarding non surgical hair replacement. Both the Men's and Women's sections have been very helpful to me.

I just want to say thank you for sharing your story. I found the link you provided to be very helpful. I like how you shared your bad experience in your article but then also provided links to good companies instead of telling people to not even bother. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

Spencer care to share who these reputable online companies are? Thank you.

I have been wearing over 10 years and used a few different places over that time.

For the last few years I have stuck to one place even when working abroad

https://www.ukhairsystems.com/

Decent pieces and fair price. Current one was cut in in Oct 2019 and even excluding lock down I have 12 months daily wear