+ Reply to Thread

Default What are the longest lasting roof shingles?

Bought an old house recently. I want to replace the roof. What are the longest-lasting roof shingles?

Try roof tiles, I had them installed a year ago and they still look good

Tile and slate shingles last longer than asphalt, but at a much higher price. Ask a Toronto roof expert for better advice. I recommend allroofingtoronto.ca

Does the durability of the tile service depend on the quality of the tile installation?

I haven't heard anything like that. And I have not been in that situation

The most durable are ceramic tiles and aluminum and copper roofs. They will last more than 100 years—approximately the same aluminum and copper roofs service life. Granite and cement-sand tiles serve from 70 to 100 years. I recently did a roof replacement on my house and applied to the Indianapolis roof contractor to get the highest quality work. It does not seem that if professional roofers are engaged in replacing the roof, the quality of work is noticeably higher than if you hire migrants who do everything, not always professionally.

If there is a question of repair, I advise you to read more here - there you can find contractors who will eliminate the devastation in the shortest possible time and for a small fee. I am a realtor and at work I often encounter situations like yours. Unfortunately, there can be no one solution - each case is very individual. I will give one more advice - address to the lawyer.

We are companies that focus on particular industries, such as landscaping with green grass, flower bed upkeep, five star landscape, hardscaping services, irrigation, and other types of landscape management.

The longevity of roof shingles can vary depending on factors such as material quality, climate, installation, and maintenance. However, some types of roof shingles are known for their long-lasting performance. Here are a few examples:

Slate Shingles: Slate is a natural stone material that is renowned for its exceptional durability and longevity. When properly installed and maintained, slate shingles can last 75 to over 100 years, making them one of the longest-lasting roofing options available. Slate shingles are also fire-resistant and highly resistant to harsh weather conditions.

Metal Roofing: Metal roofing, including materials like steel, aluminum, copper, and zinc, is known for its exceptional durability. Metal roofs can last 40 to 70 years or more with proper maintenance. They are resistant to cracking, warping, and deterioration, and can withstand severe weather, including high winds and hail.

Hey dude, I'm looking for asphalt paving service in Pittsburgh? Do you know any Pittsburgh asphalt company in this area? I've some urgent tasks so need quick service. TIA!