+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Stop the shedding!!!

Hello,

I am a 25 year old male, clinging to my hair with generic propecia and rogain.

I Shed like crazy, always have since I can remember, with gobs of hair in my hands when shampooing or just running my hands through my hair.

Has anyone had success in stopping their shedding? If so how?

I know that if I could cut my shedding in half my hair would be way thicker.

Thank you!

I have the same fc78infg problem!!!

me too, 2 months into propecia and still shedding

Inactive

idigchix, how long have you been using propecia and rogain? Usually, initial shedding lasts for months. Maybe you can also try using Nizoral twice a week.

Revivogen® is a unique hair-loss solution that has been proven to work, and it has advantages when compared to other over-the-counter and prescription treatment options.
    Dermatologist Alex Khadavi, MD selected these ingredients because they have scientifically-proven properties that are similar to FDA-approved hair-loss medications. Revivogen delivers results that rival those seen with synthetic ingredients-without the potential side effects.
    Revivogen is easy to use. Unlike other topicals, which must be used twice a day, Revivogen's powerful natural anti-DHT ingredients provide effective results with just one application per day. Simply apply the Scalp Therapy nightly at bedtime, then wash and condition the next morning to stop the progression of hair loss and reverse it.

Inactive

Shedding will eventually stop...on its own. Maybe not totally but it will lessen.

Default Shedding avodart

Hi,

I write from France to share my experience.
    I had noticed a hair loss when i was 21. I had been on propecia for 11 months but no real benefits on my hairloss. I'm now on duta since March 2011 and i see a shed since one month. My scalp is more visible in the front part of my head... Why this shed ? There will be some regrowths ? Is it normal ? When the shed will stop ?

Quote Originally Posted by crowningglory View Post
    Shedding will eventually stop...on its own. Maybe not totally but it will lessen.
    I've been on fin for 8 months and all i've experienced is increased diffused thinning all over my scalp and particularly in the front of my hair. The shedding has not stopped.....

Inactive

A great way to decrease shedding is too avoid taking hot showers and take luke warm instead. Turn the temp. of the shower down till its really cold and finish by keeping your head under it and include your face as well. Leaning over like you were gonna touch your toes will force blood to the head but the cold shower vasodilates and also closes pores in your skin which will keep hair there longer. After switching to these type of showers you will be addicted because your hair will start feeling thicker within a week. Make sure to keep your head under the cold water for a few minutes and never finish with hot water on your head in fact never put hot water on your head again.

Backwardsbalding, instead going on and on about your 'theories,' why don't you post photos of your progress in your own thread. let the results speak for itself.