+ Reply to Thread

Default isn't this what everyone was waiting for?

http://recoverup.com/en/hair-regener...on-news05.html

anyone here know about this? it seems like its the magic bullet everyone's lookin for altho a bit costy

Inactive

Thumbs down

The first drawback is that it isn't approved, so you have to go to Taiwan for the treatment.

The second drawback is that there's no proof it's actually effective, save for a few nebulous "case studies" on their web site which are so vaguely documented that they could just be pictures of people with their hair combed differently in the before and after shots.

but isnt the treatment abit similar to PRP thing i saw in this forum as well? i mean like they get blood from u then they culture it or something then its injected into your scalp.....

Sadly, this does not appear to be the magic bullet.

Notice that the four photos they use are all of people with minimal hair loss. In those cases, differences in hair length, camera angle, styling, use of flashes or concealers, etc can easily create the illusion of hair growth where there is none. We need more than just four sets of photos. The top-down before and after pictures of the woman even look the same, IMO. Their website claims their treatment will be successful for all Norwood levels, but where are the photos of Norwood 6s and 7s who successfully underwent treatment? Why don't they show multiple up-close photos of sections of scalp to show increases in follicle thickness and terminal hair counts? Where is the evidence that a majority of patients who used their treatment received a lasting, cosmetically significant benefit? The website has very little information regarding the science behind the treatment. Remember that people can sometimes spontaneously regrow lost hair if their baldness not genetically determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    Sadly, this does not appear to be the magic bullet.

Notice that the four photos they use are all of people with minimal hair loss. In those cases, differences in hair length, camera angle, styling, use of flashes or concealers, etc can easily create the illusion of hair growth where there is none. We need more than just four sets of photos. The top-down before and after pictures of the woman even look the same, IMO. Their website claims their treatment will be successful for all Norwood levels, but where are the photos of Norwood 6s and 7s who successfully underwent treatment? Why don't they show multiple up-close photos of sections of scalp to show increases in follicle thickness and terminal hair counts? Where is the evidence that a majority of patients who used their treatment received a lasting, cosmetically significant benefit? The website has very little information regarding the science behind the treatment. Remember that people can sometimes spontaneously regrow lost hair if their baldness not genetically determined.
    my friend im trying hard to believe that we will be the first generation of people who will have their baldness reversed! i do hope that in 2-3 years time there is this magic bullet. I accepted the fact that people will do get bald but i didnt expect it to happen when im 21! dang! well thanks for your input tho! i appreciate the way you analyzed the thing and it really makes sense what u said.