+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 4000 View Post
    I mean you seam to be very happy yet Tracy you even sited that you density isn't what it used to be and could be better.
    I am happy with what Dr. Haber was able to do for me. Yes I would like more density. However, I went into this very well aware that it is not yet possible to restore original density. Dr. Haber didn't lie to me. He was honest and truthful. He made sure to explain everything to me. I made sure I understood everything he told me. He was honest with me and I was honest with him. It was a team effort.

Mr. 4000, you are an extraordinarily unreasonable person. I am truly sorry for what happened to you. However I am now convinced that there was no way you were ever going to be happy no matter what the outcome of your surgery was.

I dunno but personally I think Mr. 4000 is legit. After all, he invites Dr. Alexander to come on here to discuss his situation yet I don't see the doctor rebutting his claims at all. I see Dr. Alexander all over the place on here, yet he does not come on to refute Mr. 4000's claims. If some one was supposedly spreading lies about me on here, then I would be very quick to point out that those claims were false.
    In terms of botched hair transplants, I believe that they are still as prevalent as ever. There are people all over the internet (and on this website) that are victims of botched transplants. After all, Bosley is generating millions of dollars with their transplants and people on here know what a piece-of-shit, unethical company that they are. I just don't think that a lot of people are aware of all the butchery that goes on in the hair transplant industry, especially with regards to chain facilities like Bosley and NHI. Hell even some dermatologists are clueless with regards to this. Case in point: I went to see my dermatologist about a month ago to get my Propecia prescription re-filled and I was talking to her about ways to treat hair loss. She suggested a hair transplant and stated that Bosley "has a great reputation and is a very ethical company". It's a shame when even dermatologists are unaware of the unethical nature of a good deal of the hair restoration industry.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I dunno but personally I think Mr. 4000 is legit.
    For the record, I don't know if Mr. 4000 is legit or not. He hasn't provided any proof. However, he has demonstrated that he is an extraordinarily unreasonable person. That makes it very difficult to tell if he is legit or not - or if his story is an exaggeration or not... That does not change how sorry I feel about what happened to him though.

From a professional and legal stand point, Dr. Alexander is doing the right thing by staying quiet about it. It is in his best interest to speak only to people of authority concerning this matter. Every conflict has at least two sides to the story. The truth has a way of working its way to the surface eventually.

Fair enough. I forgot to consider the legal ramifications of keeping quiet. But I think we can establish that at least Mr. 4000 did have a hair transplant from Dr. Alexander. If this wasn't the case, then I don't see what kind of negative legal ramifications it would have for Dr. Alexander to say "I've never met this guy, he never came into my office, I don't know who he is". But yeah, I totally sympathize with Mr. 4000's situation; bad hair transplants can cause a lifetime of permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    For the record, I don't know if Mr. 4000 is legit or not. He hasn't provided any proof. However, he has demonstrated that he is an extraordinarily unreasonable person. That makes it very difficult to tell if he is legit or not - or if his story is an exaggeration or not... That does not change how sorry I feel about what happened to him though.

From a professional and legal stand point, Dr. Alexander is doing the right thing by staying quiet about it. It is in his best interest to speak only to people of authority concerning this matter. Every conflict has at least two sides to the story. The truth has a way of working its way to the surface eventually.
    I read the entire thread and, I have to say, I agree with Tracy C. I understand that Mr. 4000 probably had a horrible, horrible experience with his HT, but his hostility is really...I don't even have words to describe it. Even from his very first posts in this thread, he was already taunting. Saying things like "come out doctors" and some such. And it's so odd that he failed to get Tracy's point about the patient being "part of a team," and how honesty from the patient is just as important as honestly from the medical team.

Also, about the phone conversation he recorded... I don't think that's legal.

It makes it almost impossible to successfully sue FUE clinic, no matter how bad your results turned out. That's the problem in itself.

Buzzwords such as 'guarantee', '98% growth' are nothing but marketing, people fall for it but in reality doctors can get away with shitty result,