+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fintech

Post Fintech

Working in the financial sector, you have a lot of routine tasks in your job, and after the quarantine is introduced, are you threatened with a pay cut? How familiar this is to me. Our bank had just such a situation. Our tank was traditional in its purest form when everyone did everything the old-fashioned way, and technology was treated with extreme distrust. But time is passing and traditional banks need to integrate new offerings into the services they offer, which will be immediately available to the customer and at the same time not damage the bank's brand and not entail regulatory risks.

It is for this reason that one of the major trends in the financial market today is the development of ecosystems that connect banks, fintech companies, marketplaces, and other digital platforms into a single environment with a bunch of services available in a few clicks.

The financial ecosystem is a logical extension of all online issues, including the use of mobile apps, chatbots, online assistants, etc. To create an ecosystem, a bank, first of all, needs a very strong and adaptable technology solution. In other words, banks need to build their strategy in close alignment with their IT implementation strategy.

I agree, fintech is firmly embedded in our lives. Even sometimes when we didn't want to. But that has only improved access to services. As a business owner, I am very happy to control my bank account from my smartphone while on vacation or business trip as well as transferring funds in one click. But sometimes when there is an overcomplicated customer service there is a lack of desire to cooperate with such a bank or financial institution. When I first got into fintech I did a lot of research on the subject and here is an example of what I found. Look for example articles like this https://freysoft.com/blog/fintech-is...-the-consumer/, it's useful even if you're just getting into innovation.

I fully support your colleague, I appreciate the capabilities of fintech, but I also understood what it is like to be a newcomer to working with new technologies. New technology helps to keep the owner and the business from stagnating and growing. Banks and financial institutions also evolve over time and hopefully for the better.

Cuz of situation ned looking for new way of fintech

Hey! I think more businesses should take control of their payment processing and financing, but how many of these companies are set up is easier said than done. That’s why I use API of wallester via https://wallester.com/api and only its company. So hope this info will help with your business

Create online banking apps are my next project. I want to use new IT trend which provide node js development company because hard to find full experienced guys for big IT work. This technology uses an I/O pattern and works best for fast transfer between storage and memory, greater scalability, and performance.

Nowadays the niche of application development has become really incredibly popular, and now almost everyone who is somehow connected with the IT industry or has his own business decides to develop his own application. A great option, in my opinion, is Ruby on Rails Software Development Company. I can share my experience and cooperation with this company, and I will leave only positive feedback here. The guys did a great job with my task, and I can highly recommend you to turn to their services.

Today fintech apps are gaining more and more popularity, so building a fintech app is a good idea. Want to know how to do it? The answer is in this article: https://requestum.com/blog/how-to-bu...hensive-guide/

Our company has been providing Fintech to companies for many years. Awareness and focus on customer needs are the most important aspects of success in the industry.
    By the way here is one of our new articles: https://freysoft.com/blog/payment-or...-so-important/https://freysoft.com/blog/payment-or...-so-important/