+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hang in there guys, we will NOT die bald! That is definite
    This is true. We'll get the cure a week before we die.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    What of those of us who reach NW6/7? Do you feel similarly still, Desmond?
    I can't speak for Desmond but I feel this technology will be able to easily give NW6/7 all the hair they could ever want and them some. Harvesting DP cells is very easy in fact you can do it a home with a fue punch and a disecting microscope. It is also easy to multiply them, I think they have gone 50 fold with no signs of them slowing down. The raw materials are potentially unlimited so there is no reason to put an upper limit on grafts.

There are some issues that are being worked on right now, but the good thing about stem cell research is it is fairly similer across the field so at the moment you could consider every top scientist working on stem cell at the moment is in some part contributing towards curing MPB.

I think we are at least 10 years away from this is being available to the masses. But I reckon if you have them money and are willing to travel and risk having this done on the black market you could have it done a lot sooner.

i think the reason that we do not have a cure till now is that scientists did not care about it before and they started to make researches in the last couple of years. hope we are not that far from the cure.

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    I can't speak for Desmond but I feel this technology will be able to easily give NW6/7 all the hair they could ever want and them some. Harvesting DP cells is very easy in fact you can do it a home with a fue punch and a disecting microscope. It is also easy to multiply them, I think they have gone 50 fold with no signs of them slowing down. The raw materials are potentially unlimited so there is no reason to put an upper limit on grafts.

There are some issues that are being worked on right now, but the good thing about stem cell research is it is fairly similer across the field so at the moment you could consider every top scientist working on stem cell at the moment is in some part contributing towards curing MPB.

I think we are at least 10 years away from this is being available to the masses. But I reckon if you have them money and are willing to travel and risk having this done on the black market you could have it done a lot sooner.
    That's true, there is probably a few rich guys that can go there and try it out. This is already the cure, it is mind boggling why it's not being invested in heavily.

I guess its all relative to where you are, but I would rather have CB 03 01 or some safe way to keep my hair then something like this to cure it. I hope a cure to get back hair shows up soon, but I would rather keep my hair without a drug like propecia.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I guess its all relative to where you are, but I would rather have CB 03 01 or some safe way to keep my hair then something like this to cure it. I hope a cure to get back hair shows up soon, but I would rather keep my hair without a drug like propecia.
    i wish i took propecia long time ago, now it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    i wish i took propecia long time ago, now it is too late.
    Jesus Christ.

That's it, im getting on 0.25 once a week I dont care if its not effective or whatever, it takes the body 2 weeks to bring DHT levels back to baseline after even .5mg of fin.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Jesus Christ.

That's it, im getting on 0.25 once a week I dont care if its not effective or whatever, it takes the body 2 weeks to bring DHT levels back to baseline after even .5mg of fin.
    You're doing the right thing, fin does wonders, sure you get less sperm a bit less labido, I can see that. But in the end, it is worth it, the side effects are not so big, but there are about 2% of people who have major sides.
    I would recommend you get a prescription for 5mg a day from a doctor and buy it at walmart, it was $9 for 4 months of it. You should then start really small, so that you don't reach some sort of threshold, maybe like 1/6 of the pill. Trust me when I say this, I too wish I had gotten on fin way long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    What of those of us who reach NW6/7? Do you feel similarly still, Desmond?
    Clan, money will be the only limiting factor in terms of how much hair we can get! This method can bring anyone back to a NW1 as long as you can afford it!

Don't forget that the hair follicle is an organ just like the kidney, liver or the heart and just as complex! And to be fair, we still have NOT been able to regenerate a fully functional organ by any measure. All current breakthroughs involve regenerating parts of an organ! So, to expect scientists to do that with hair follicles in 2013 is a bit unrealistic...BUT if you do a bit of research, most stem cell researchers are POSITIVE that by 2020 we should see the major breakthroughs, where we see 3D printing and stem cells coming together to generate a complete and transplantable organ!

That is GREAT news in my opinion! In the grand scheme of things 2020 is actually NOT that far

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Clan, money will be the only limiting factor in terms of how much hair we can get! This method can bring anyone back to a NW1 as long as you can afford it!

Don't forget that the hair follicle is an organ just like the kidney, liver or the heart and just as complex! And to be fair, we still have NOT been able to regenerate a fully functional organ by any measure. All current breakthroughs involve regenerating parts of an organ! So, to expect scientists to do that with hair follicles in 2013 is a bit unrealistic...BUT if you do a bit of research, most stem cell researchers are POSITIVE that by 2020 we should see the major breakthroughs, where we see 3D printing and stem cells coming together to generate a complete and transplantable organ!

That is GREAT news in my opinion! In the grand scheme of things 2020 is actually NOT that far
    Love the optimism, Des. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

All the best.