+ Reply to Thread

Talking Natural Transplants Hair Clinic

Hello Everyone!
    I am a brand new member to this forum and this is my first post.

I have been dealing with hair loss since I was 21 and it is driving me insane. I am looking to a get a hair transplant and have done a LOT of research. I am having a hard time picking a doctor. I have looked at A lot of the top doctors like Rahal, Dorin, etc who are recommend on this forum but it’s so hard to pick who to go with!!!

I came across Natural Transplants in Florida and saw a lot of their before after posts and YouTube videos and was actually impressed. I even spoke with a doctor huebner. I was wondering why I can’t find his name anywhere in these forums? Or this clinic? I’m scared to make such a big decision and not be able to read up on it. But the clinics videos are so thorough and follow so many patients over the years. I’m a norwood 5 patient and many of their transplants at nw5 look good to me. Is it safe to base my decision to go here off those videos???? Someone please help? Any info will be much appreciated.(:

JK