+ Reply to Thread

Default Scalp Micropigmentation - For Men & Women with thinning hair, balding, alopecia, scar

Hi,

My name is James Christopher, I'm an Scalp Micropigmentation practitioner in Vaughan, ON.

Having experienced hair loss myself, I discovered scalp micropigmentation as an option. I did my research on hair transplants, finasteride, minoxidil, etc and what I found these are not good options for me. I decided to undergo an smp treatment and it changed my life forever. I decided to learn it from one of the best practitioners in the world and the rest is history.

My company is Enhanced Scalp, and my office is in Vaughan, ON near Vaughan Mills. If you'd like to find out more about SMP, please don't hesitate to reach out for a friendly chat. Having went through the process myself I too had many question. I look forward to helping men and women suffering from any type of hair loss.

www.enhancedscalp.com
    info@enhancedscalp.com

Quote Originally Posted by SamyilLoset View Post
    Hello! I have never heard about smp. What is that?
    Hello, sorry for the late reply.

Scalp Micropigmentation is a modern hair loss treatment for both men & women, that offers the most natural hair loss solution for balding, thinning hair, transplant scars, and alopecia. Scalp Micropigmentation aka “SMP” (aka Hair Tattoo/Scalp Tattoo) is currently the ultimate, non-surgical hair loss solution. We replicate tiny hair follicles to give the look of a buzz cut or short hair stubble as well as add density to thinning hair on men & women. Scalp Micropigmentation is a non-invasive, non-surgical, affordable, and 100% effective hair loss solution.

I've added a few photos of our work and different applications of SMP. One for density filling a hair transplant, another for cover a hair transplant scar, and another one touching up OLD smp work from another clinic.
    Attached Images

Blue Whatsapp Download is the best excellent fantastic app with a bundle of features. It is also the modified version of the WhatsApp messengers. In the new version of the blue WhatsApp plus the latest version, the new and updated features that are not present in the recent version are added. The Foud Mokdad develops it for the android phone with many modifications.

There are new nonsurgical options right now. Unlike before that balding was just a problem with almost no real or effective solution