What is Collagen Induction Therapy? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default What is Collagen Induction Therapy?

Collagen Induction Therapy. CIT is an innovative skin needling treatment designed to stimulate cellular rejuvenation. Helping with reducing the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks and skin tightening. Collagen Induction Therapy is blood that has been processed so all that remains is concentrated and enriched platelets. In a completely natural process, the body reacts to the pore size wounds by releasing growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.

At Eve On 21, we add Collagen Induction Therapy to our micro-needling treatments, allowing the platelet-rich plasma to go deep into the dermis where it can work most effectively and takes this skin rejuvenation technique treatment for your skin to a whole new level.

Learn more: https://eveon21.com.au/collagen-induction-therapy/

To date, there are a large number of procedures in cosmetology that can effectively combat wrinkles, scars, age spots, traces of post-acne, in a word, prolong the beauty and youth of the skin. One of such procedures, relatively "young" for domestic cosmetology, is collagen-inducing therapy. Collagen for skin, nails, hair is very useful especially from https://www.thorne.com/products/dp/collagen-plus . I learned about its benefits for the body a few years ago when I was vacationing in Vietnam. Then I really wanted to try this remedy, but the pharmacy staff dissuaded me, saying that it was too early for me, that it was not worth starting to take collagen before the age of 30. It's hard for me to understand why they said that then, because collagen has a beneficial effect not only on the skin, but also on the joints, which most people need, regardless of age.

Recently, I also learned about the benefits of collagen for hair and nails and decided to try it as a dietary supplement. I ordered liquid drops through this site https://rawsci.com/products/biotin-collagen-drops and was satisfied with the purchase. Because they are gentle on the digestive system and can be taken every day. By the way, I began to notice positive results pretty soon: my hair began to shine and stopped falling out, as before.