+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Nesbitt

Default James Nesbitt

Hi all,

For those of you that don't know James Nesbitt, he's a well respected actor in the UK and has recently come clean about his HT, i wanted to say how much i respect James Nesbitt for doing so (not that he's gone into great detail about the procedure, that doesn't matter) as it helps us all in gain the confidence most of us lack in coming to grips with hairloss.

The more 'celebrities' that come 'out of the hairloss closet' the better in my opinion, it helps us face the fear head on.

Anybody else know of any celebrities/well know faces that have gone the HT road, i only want to know the ones that have told their story under their own free will.

Thanks,
    57mph

I agree that it's great when celebrities are comfortable talking about hair loss and undergoing hair restoration surgery. I think that, the more open men- particularly those in the public eye- become talking about such things, the less stigma there will be associated with it, and the less hair loss suffers will feel like they're going at it alone.

I know the designer Marc Jacobs talked publicly about his transplant experience recently. Comedians Tom Arnold and Dennis Miller have also been open about their transplants. I also read that Dr. Christian Jessen (I'm not familiar with him but he's on a UK show called Embarrassing Bodies) admitted to having the surgery last year. Those are the only ones I can think of off-hand who have been very open about their procedures but I can tell you A LOT more than that have had them.

just googled Marc Jacobs and Dennis Miller, wasn't quite sure who they were, but good on them, whatever these guys situations were they look good now and that's all that matters (mostly), i can only respect the people that tell all.

I can feel myself getting closer and closer to getting a HT done each time a famous face/famous head comes out!

Default Rob Brydon

in reply...to myself, haa.

Rob Brydon has kinda/almost/has mentioned in passing (this is why he can go on the list) that he has had work done, quite clearly he has and it is really good!

Rob Brydon is abit of a star, not only is he going through the hairloss thing but he's a really funny guy.

57mph

I was surprised he went to ireland to have it though?

2 ht's, and I believe he takes fin and minox, I reckon he could have had better results elsewhere, I remember seeing pics of him outside and his hair looked thin he may have had a 2nd to compensate for that.

Brydon's look better but there is something a little odd about his, I noticed his hair went up and down over the years maybe it was a weave or he used concealer, I dont think he helps with the style of it kinda a quiff/comb across.

Anyway nesbitt went to Hair Restoration Blackrock in ireland apparantly. Theres a vid of him on there, lighting isnt very good which I always find a bit iffy.

Anyone been there?

Hi,

update on celebe coming clean;-

for those in the UK, we've another celeb that has outed himself regarding going through with a HT and that's Jason Gardiner, tope marks and the upmost respect to this man, he's come out and told his hairloss story warts and all, well done Jason.