+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Why doesnt Dr Hitzig ring these doctors up if they are using his methods incorrectly?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    Why doesnt Dr Hitzig ring these doctors up if they are using his methods incorrectly?
    Why didn't Bill Gates call the MAC producers and told them that they're doing something wrong?

Default Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    I believe the issue goes a lot deeper than whether or not a doctor is following the correct procedure for a trial because it will all amount to zero in the end if nobody in the industry has belief or vision that this technology can produce a viable alternative product thats stacks up to products over the horizon.

If there are visionaries in the industry that do believe that there is potential, now would probably be a good time to consider playing a leadership role and bring some of the like minded surgeons together for a discussion. More will be achieved as a collective than as individuals.

Default Plucked Hair

When performing a plucked hair transplant with Acell, is it typical to see higher hair counts than the amount of hairs moved as well as with traditional transplantation methods?

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HairRobinHood View Post
    Why didn't Bill Gates call the MAC producers and told them that they're doing something wrong?
    Because Bill Gates had a vested interest in beating Apple. That scenario doesn't apply here.

Default Thank You

Doubt is always constructive. Although I believe that most know what I say is anything but BS (as was stated by Bakez), and I believe we have demonstrated enough (Dr. Cooley and Myself) to validate this. People will always believe the cup is half empty rather than half full. It is not my job to call up everyone who is attempting to use ACell to make sure they understand it, but rather for those who wish to study it to contact those who have more experience with it. I enjoy talking with most of you, but the conversation needs to be constructive and discussion oriented, not accusitory.
    Perhaps Bakez has some ties to Dr. Rassman. It would be better to inquire than attack.
    Attack is not the venue I intend to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hitzig MD View Post
    Doubt is always constructive. Although I believe that most know what I say is anything but BS (as was stated by Bakez), and I believe we have demonstrated enough (Dr. Cooley and Myself) to validate this. People will always believe the cup is half empty rather than half full. It is not my job to call up everyone who is attempting to use ACell to make sure they understand it, but rather for those who wish to study it to contact those who have more experience with it. I enjoy talking with most of you, but the conversation needs to be constructive and discussion oriented, not accusitory.
    Perhaps Bakez has some ties to Dr. Rassman. It would be better to inquire than attack.
    Attack is not the venue I intend to follow.
    Im seriously thinking of flying over to Long Island to get the Acell + Arterial Blood/PRP by Dr. Hitzig.

Im just waiting to see the pictures before I make any further plans

Default Paradigm Shift

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hitzig MD View Post
    Dr. Rassman passed me in Boston at the meetings after my presentation several times, looked at me but never stopped to talk. Dr. Limmer made a point of sitting with me and discussing it along with several other well known practitioners. Dr. Rassman has never contacted me then or since. I believe he had a very brief general phone conversation with Dr. Cooley. I guess he doesn't need any further guidance for his "Clinical Study"
    How about this for a novel idea ? Clinics that intend to conduct various trials could publish in a public forum how they intend to undertake the trials, what protocols they will use, procedures, goals, etc, etc. Why ? so that every clinic that wants to be involved doesnt simply duplicate another clinics work which is a wasted effort. If one clinic is doing a trial one way, perhaps another clinic can then opt to use a slightly different protocol. At the end results will be published and the better approach debated and adopted. Why should two clinics build two identical roads from point A to B when one could commence building a road from B to C.

Perhaps this mindset is just too forward thinking in a non transparent industry that is still too busy thinking about how to improve a trichophytic closure.

Wink

Rapunzal,
    It is weird how you have been trying to shift the topic over and over again focusing on what interests you the most. Are you somehow related to this industry and are looking to find out how the ACell and autoplucking etc works but have been hesitant of contacting Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley? Because if you are, you would be better off giving them a call instead of ranting about the future of the HT industry, distribution channels for HM possibilities, making a blog for 'clinics' to post their procedures, protocols, etc etc.(In other words, please I want to know how it works, tell me tell me but I am afraid of asking)

We are all here interested in asking Dr Hitzig questions about these new procedures and their benefits, if you are good. If your interest is economical or otherwise, please be straight forward and honest about your intentions.
    'How about this for a novel idea?'

Default Dr Hitzig

Dr Hitzig,
    Thanks for the advances you and Dr Cooley have made possible in the field. I am very interested in the autoplucking technique since my donnor was depleted and compromised by a pseudo FUE clinic. I would like to fill in my hairline (it has a gap of a bout 1.5 cm by 15 cm or 22 sq cm) and some of the space between the midscalp and frontal third(about 10 sq cm) Do you think something like this would be possible through the autoplucking technique? What about trying to fill in some of the bald areas in my donnor also?
    Again thanks for everything.