+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    I know how he could improve the number but unfortunately he has to read Ghos paper. And as i said it before and before and before again "Cola had the advantage to create HM because of his CIT which he claims is smaller then average FUE etc"

And i am honest 54% is OK but it can be improved but its exactly what everyone thinks about Cole. People know he is a good surgeon but sometimes he just have to step a little bit out of the box (like he maybe did with his approach in hair multiplication or donor regrowth)
    I think he is doing it all through the use of his punches and equipment and minimal depth extractions and the ACell. It would be good if he would fully develop this technique and take another route besides the one Gho is using, that way we have more options from which to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Ok just out of curiosity.

You guys are insulting and attacking each other, while Cole caims he got 54% donor regeneration? Well dont get me wrong but i think you guys have serious issues more then hair loss. Instead of hacking each other why not ask Cole if he can refine this procedure.

I mean if his CIT technique is in fact more advanced then your average FUE then its btw not a miracle to get regrowth in the donor area, because also Gho is using small extraction needles. Anyways if Cole can produce consistent results, then we have another one who can work on a solution.
    T
    So my question is also, if Dr Cole can increase this "number" and if he can explain how he measured this number
    Rich, this is what I was doing in the first place. I was trying to find out more about the procedure. The proof is here. Read my posts. You tell me who started this? Now you see that UK is also asking what CIT is. So what wrong with that? Some people just crave attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    I never insulted you, I questioned your fake question aimed at making the forum lose time. If I did, I really don't care, you deserved it like you deserve many other things. No, the administrator was talking to both of us.

Going back to the 54%, yes Stevie, I am pretty exited. I have already asked Dr Cole how does he intend to raise this number but he hasn't yet answered. Good news all this 54% increase. Dr. Cole if you are reading this, please keep us informed on more news and updates about your procedure.
    You questioned my fake question ha? Dude just give up already. The administrator validated my argument. Hopefully you learn what these forums are for from now on. Let's keep the peace and maybe I'll go surfing with you one day ha.

This is very good news and it seems that we are making progress. Hopefully Dr Cole can give us more info on this.

Look you a$$wipe, I have better things to do than to fight with a moron. The administrator was talking to both of us and from now on I will ignore you in this conversation, in real life it will be another story. Now, move along and if you want to keep asking stupid questions just for the attention, go ahead, the forum already knows what kind of clown you are and that you need attention because you are miserable and lonely in your real life and my guess is they will avoid you just like others were doing before I posted you my reply which 'offended' you. Get a life and stop trying to fill your emptiness in forums that are intended for help and information.

Huh, so know all of the sudden you know what CIT means and the progress that is being made? I thought you were clueless on what CIT was and that you 'needed' Dr Cole to explain it to you. WHy? Would that make you feel important? Don't worry little cvazbar, the world is not ignoring you even if you are a retard.

Look you a$$wipe, I have better things to do than to fight with a moron. The administrator was talking to both of us and from now on I will ignore you in this conversation, in real life it will be another story. Now, move along and if you want to keep asking stupid questions just for the attention, go ahead, the forum already knows what kind of clown you are and that you need attention because you are miserable and lonely in your real life and my guess is they will avoid you just like others were doing before I posted you my reply which 'offended' you. Get a life and stop trying to fill your emptiness in forums that are intended for help and information.
    Blah blah blah.... You are just repeating what I been saying about you this whole time. You are describing yourself. I tried making peace with you but I guess the truth still hurts.

Huh, so know all of the sudden you know what CIT means and the progress that is being made? I thought you were clueless on what CIT was and that you 'needed' Dr Cole to explain it to you. WHy? Would that make you feel important? Don't worry little cvazbar, the world is not ignoring you even if you are a retard.
    I still don't know how CIT is different. I was talking about Dr Cole's results son. That's the good news.

Go over the posts you little retard and see how others were pissed off with you way before I got into the conversation.

Go over the posts you little retard and see how others were pissed off with you way before I got into the conversation.
    Nobody was really pissed off. Hey man, you are continuing to look like a child using words like "retard". It's obvious you don't have respect for anything. I understand that you are bitter due to your hair loss but you need to start thinking before you speak. I'm starting to believe that you need the medication. Someone needs to keep an eye on you because you suffer from uncontrollable rage. The loudest one is always the weakest. You know you're soft bro. Stop insulting people behind the screen. That doesn't make you a man. Weren't you going to ignore me?