+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Like I said before, you have serious mental issues. This forums are not made for fighting. If you want to fight, send me your address and I will fly over there to break your face in half, are you living in lima by any chance? Because if you are, don't worry, I have a scheduled visit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Like I said before, you have serious mental issues. This forums are not made for fighting. If you want to fight, send me your address and I will fly over there to break your face in half, are you living in lima by any chance? Because if you are, don't worry, I have a scheduled visit for you.
    Sure, I'm in South Central, Los Angeles. Let me know when you are serious and you want to come down. Are you bringing more bitches or is it only you?

I have mental issues but you still can't seem to understand why this even started? You initiated this altercation. You insulted me first, so why don't you take your own advice and stop insulting people if you don't want the same treatment. Stop flipping this around trying to blame this on me. Try to be half a man at least and accept it.

Accept what you moron? It has been your fault all this time. I doubt you are in LA. Saw what happened on international news? Bad guys always get what they deserve. Soon you may be getting some too.

We ask that all users of BTT forums act in a respectful and civil manner when posting their questions, concerns and opinions. This is a place to learn from each other, share ideas and information and to communicate with experts in the field. Please be respectful of this forum, its users and each other.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

Accept what you moron? It has been your fault all this time. I doubt you are in LA. Saw what happened on international news? Bad guys always get what they deserve. Soon you may be getting some too.
    You see what you did now? I think that message was for you. That's exactly what I've been saying. That's what this forum is for. So now I'm the bad guy haha? C'mon man, stop being a lame and stop acting hard. Your not fooling anyone man haha. So you still can't admit you insulted me first huh? I thought you would be man enough to admit that at least. You wouldn't come to LA regardless. I know you're all talk. How about we just end this already. I think tbtadmin just validated my argument. Let's show more respect from now on.

Inactive

Ok just out of curiosity.

You guys are insulting and attacking each other, while Cole caims he got 54% donor regeneration? Well dont get me wrong but i think you guys have serious issues more then hair loss. Instead of hacking each other why not ask Cole if he can refine this procedure.

I mean if his CIT technique is in fact more advanced then your average FUE then its btw not a miracle to get regrowth in the donor area, because also Gho is using small extraction needles. Anyways if Cole can produce consistent results, then we have another one who can work on a solution.

So my question is also, if Dr Cole can increase this "number" and if he can explain how he measured this number

I never insulted you, I questioned your fake question aimed at making the forum lose time. If I did, I really don't care, you deserved it like you deserve many other things. No, the administrator was talking to both of us.

Going back to the 54%, yes Stevie, I am pretty exited. I have already asked Dr Cole how does he intend to raise this number but he hasn't yet answered. Good news all this 54% increase. Dr. Cole if you are reading this, please keep us informed on more news and updates about your procedure.

Inactive

I know how he could improve the number but unfortunately he has to read Ghos paper. And as i said it before and before and before again "Cola had the advantage to create HM because of his CIT which he claims is smaller then average FUE etc"

And i am honest 54% is OK but it can be improved but its exactly what everyone thinks about Cole. People know he is a good surgeon but sometimes he just have to step a little bit out of the box (like he maybe did with his approach in hair multiplication or donor regrowth)

What is the CIT method?