+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Is this UK the same clown that a few weeeks ago was pushing for the Trx2 product claiming it would do miracles and is now here bashing at this ACell thread?
    C'mmon UK you clearly have some sort of agenda. Why don't you stop with all the drama and let the reasearchers, Doctors and others really interested in this topic fill us in. In the meantime you can still go and do your cheerleading for the Trx2. What do you say champ?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Is this UK the same clown that a few weeeks ago was pushing for the Trx2 product claiming it would do miracles and is now here bashing at this ACell thread?
    C'mmon UK you clearly have some sort of agenda. Why don't you stop with all the drama and let the reasearchers, Doctors and others really interested in this topic fill us in. In the meantime you can still go and do your cheerleading for the Trx2. What do you say champ?
    What on earth are you blabbing on about? Since when was I "pushing for TRX2"? Go, run along and find me a post in which I directly stated that there is scientific evidence for the efficacy of TRX2.

Hurry up, you made the claim, you find my quote.

Inactive

Ahh before it goes down i just wanted to show you guys the question about plucked hairs from the root, some people here still believe that they are gone *cough* *cugh*

http://www.baldingblog.com/2011/03/0...t-by-the-root/

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Ahh before it goes down i just wanted to show you guys the question about plucked hairs from the root, some people here still believe that they are gone *cough* *cugh*

http://www.baldingblog.com/2011/03/0...t-by-the-root/
    Cool, plucked hairs grow back, so baldness is cured right?.. what are we all still doing here? lol.

Exclamation

I doubt this will nail the coffin of insipid back-and-forth that's been going on, but I thought I should mention:

ACell used in hair-transplantion surgery currently (March, 2011) is being studied by a few doctors (e.g., Cooley, Bernstein) — I've gathered this from calling the clinics. Tests are to involve use of the compound in fully-bald men, and would involve observation of donor and recipient areas (not necessarily in the same subject). Definitive results should be available in early 2013 (patients would be operated on through early 2011; progress would be monitored over twelve months; results would be analyzed, organized, then shared). These results should provide quantitative and qualitative data.

Until that point, then, anyone not immediately involved in this research would have no strong claim to the efficacy — or to the lack thereof — of the compound in relation to hair-transplantation.

Inactive

At hair site Doctor Hitzig answered some questions really honest, i was impressed.

Especially considering the amount of beard hair (only 35)

Who would you guys recommend for hair transplant repair and why? I had 700 grafts done about 15 years ago when I was 23 and would like to have them removed along with pitting and scar. I just want to be able to shave my head until they get kinks workout with acell, histogen, follica or whatever. Also any doctors opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am a repair patient. Dr Cole did my work and I must say it is great. By the third month I could already see an improvement and by the 8 month mark you couldn't see any signs of the mess that was there before. I would definitely recommend him. I would recommend him to you because he will be as straight forward as possible, you will get great yield with fewer grafts and most important his work is totally natural and undetectable.

Inactive

Of course Bro of course. You plucked her hairs out 15 years ago and they didnt grew back.

Strange that some people who pluck their hairs out almost every month (because this mental illness or whatever) will grow it backif they stop it.

Ahhh now i see, First time poster registered April 2011 right. And let me guess it seems to happen that you got the exactly right adress, which beauty salon we should Ask RIGHT

lol, rich, you're seriously starting to freak me out. do you even have mpb?

As for nemo's point, the claim that hairs would grow back ever weaker is unsubstantiated. There are also 'internet theories' that they grow back thicker (especially if you don't want them in the first place...)

However, scarring alopecia is a real thing. Given that you actually pulled of a complete patch of hair from your neighbour in one go, you must have applied quite some force. Further, given that 7 year olds 1) are prone to fibrosis given their young age and 2) likely have quite weak follicular structures still, you may very well have induced permanent hair loss.

As Dr Cole (TS) stated, regeneration of the follicle is no sure-fire thing (especially not when it comes to Gho, but let's not get there rich ), and is really the last hurdle before I jump on the plane and get some autoplucking done