+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Everyone who is interested to see UK_´s agenda in his prime. Just go to Dr DeYarman´s thread about Acell and you get the clear picture what UK_´s only purpose is.

I think that it would be highly recommendable to just block or ban this guy. All i see is a system behind it. He looks at every Acell related toppic and destroys it with his nonsense.
    You're still failing in answering to Dr Cole's statement, clearly you'd rather make outlandish accusations about me conspiring (through the use of an internet forum) the total demise of any research into Acell, really, you are ridiculous and boring.

Rather it is not your inability to answer the question that is the problem, it is your inability to accept my suggestion that your uncorroborated utterly baseless exuberance that at times (1) tends to annoy and (2) gets in the way and disturbs normal discussion is entirely fruitless, pointless and boring.

You have some kind of inert tendency to void any questioning of any procedure, to stamp out the individuals who pose any type of questioning toward the concepts you hold so close to your heart. May I make a suggestion here, that you lower your expectations of everything that is in the pipeline at the moment. Why? Because you probably have a 5 - 10% chance of there being a better treatment available in the next 5 years, I am sorry if that upsets the unfounded transparent disease of amaurotic optimism you suffer with.

Inactive

Where are Dr Coles arguments now? Does he back them up? No but he uses Acell on patients.

One patient got plucked hairs in his scar, so it workes clearly. What science do you need.

Even if i would be picky i would say its 1 : 1 on Cole statement vs one patient who got it done. You see your agenda is beginning to bore me, and you still refer to me instead of you "i will ignore you now".

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Where are Dr Coles arguments now? Does he back them up? No but he uses Acell on patients.

One patient got plucked hairs in his scar, so it workes clearly. What science do you need.

Even if i would be picky i would say its 1 : 1 on Cole statement vs one patient who got it done. You see your agenda is beginning to bore me, and you still refer to me instead of you "i will ignore you now".
    That still does not answer to Dr Cole's statement, you keep harping on about this scar patient as if it is your only dictum of hope in this crumbling shed of an argument you laboriously maintain.

*sigh*...In other words... the scar patient is not adequate/relevant in answering the real substance of Dr Coles comment, I can post it again if you wanna have another read.

Inactive

EVERY patient with succesful results is relevant. I mean you talk about stuff like you know everything but in reality you make assumptions without even using your brain. You just speak about stuff others gave away in bits for you to chew.

Its always easy to say "it doesnt work, where is the science" but then it should be very very very very easy for Dr Cole to backup his claims.

I read his stuff again and most of the times he is using "theoretical constructs"

I am harping about this patient because THIS patient crumbles Dr Coles statement, where he didnt refer to till today. I think its really odd when other clinic reps admit in public that they belive in the huge potential but some fine adjustement has to be done.

Thats the difference between a troll and provoking person like you and someone who tries to show a serious balanced point of view. From my standpoint, as long as i read into hm stuff, most of the things have actually occured like i predicted or was thinking about them. The only thing which strikes me was the fact that plucked hairs works, i wanst expecting something like this.

Where are Dr Coles statements now? He never came back to them but in his forum people are happy with Acell results, they discuss vividly body hair and Acell etc, and those people seem to be more optimistic then i ever will be.

You can really shut your trap when it comes to stuff YOU think is relevant or not, because you dont have to deceide what is relevant and whats not, you catch my drift?

It answeres Dr Coles statement, he wanna see the science, the science is that ir worked on the scar of a patient. And that plucked hairs regrow is just a so common fact that almost everybody knows this ( strangely Dr Cole didnt agree with that).

No, you are only trolling around and dont try to bring in something valuable here, you can only insult people. As someone said, you called people "Retards" in the TRX2 thread.

Isnt that what the hairsite user Lerroy.Jenkins said to people? Seems to me that actually you are the person Leeroy.Jenkins.

I think if Dr Cole is so vividly against the whole Acell concept he should just try to reproduce the idea and if it doesnt work he can say "it doesnt work" but only saying " Where is the science" is to me like an discusseion where someone brings up "nazi germany" only to end a discussion.

Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley provid the public with informations on how and what is possible and can be done, now its up to others to put this "myth" to the test.

While other people come up with new ideas, you stick with one sentence the whole time, which clearly shows that you are not only ignorant, but naive.

If Dr Cole would be right, then it would also be impossible to transplant hearts or any other organ. And also hair transplants in general wouldnt be possible.

I won´t refer to his argument, until he has proven to everyone that this whole concept is nor working. Dont hate the player, hat the game

Thumbs down Shhhhh

I think both you guys have hearts in the right place, well UK seems like a pain in the backside, kinda antagonistic, to the point where he either has no life or just wants to push your buttons.

But quite frankly you've both hijacked this thread and since UK started ranting... No more useful information from the doc.

Thanks a bunch.

I think both you guys have hearts in the right place, well UK seems like a pain in the backside, kinda antagonistic, to the point where he either has no life or just wants to push your buttons.

But quite frankly you've both hijacked this thread and since UK started ranting... No more useful information from the doc.

Thanks a bunch.

+1

Inactive

Yes you guys are right. My apologies but i still hope some people found at least somethings interesting

Yes definately the input is good, but the back and forth bickering ruins it unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    +1
    Tell you what, go back and read the comments you blind insipid fool, all I stated was that Dr Coles comment remains accurate, can you read that? THAT IS ALL I SAID - and I wasnt directly talking to ANY of you other people on this board, it was an open comment, can you prove it wrong? Can any of you on this board refute Dr Coles comment?

That was my ONLY point, his comment remains accurate, anything else is utterly erroneous, understand that it was not me who responded to RichardDawkins - HE RESPONDED TO ME.

In other words, if you dont want the hassle, dont start attacking people an cry an moan later on when they retaliate.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PROVE DR COLE WRONG AND I WILL PROCLAIM YOU AND YOUR HOARD OF NEGATIVITY POLICE ENTIRELY RIGHT.

UNTIL THEN... I AM RIGHT .

Wink

Whatever floats your boat man. This thread should be renamed;

ACell, a repetitive conversation between Richard and UK.