+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Dude View Post
    Ah, Dr. Hitzig, something else.

It seems that your colleage Dr. Cooley is having difficulties planting plucked hairs on scar tissue. First he said that yield was 40-50% but now it seems that it was just a "jackpot".

You, however, seem to be quite sucessful doing autoplucking on scars, because, in your Acell presentation, you claimed that you planted 55 plucked hairs on a scar, and not only they grew, but amazingly they multiplied to 150 hairs!!

So, I think dr. Cooley needs your help. Would you help him to achieve good results with autocloning in scar tissue?

http://www.iahrs.org/news/acell-matr...inary-results/
    Part I, Minute 7:40.
    Hitzig plants 55 plucked temple hairs on a "long standing refractory scar".
    At 4 months, early growth can be seen, according to him.
    At 8 months, there are 150 hairs growing on the scar.
    PVTPoint2000 might argue this point
    http://www.************.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Single

/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=93401&messid=7918 75&parentid=791520&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Single

************(dot)com

************ ... god damn

i give up .. sorry pvtpoint2000 for not getting permission to post your comment on another board

here it is
    I had a small test area done back in Sept Last year.......I had about 60 or so ACELL treated plucked hairs placed into the center of my strip scar with ok results thus far .....many grew....I also had several small white FUE spots removed via punch and treated the small wound with ACELL but as of now they look the same.........Cooley said to give it a few more months.........I will revisit him mid this rear for a total eval....

Inactive

Found this forum and read the whole thread. It is rational but in some way its good to read a story from a repair patient who benefits at least in a small way from plucking.

If if RIGHT now there might be problems to create the density of a whole Graft (i think someone will fix this anyway) it seems more then promising.

And also it seems that the hairs did grow like your normal donor hair in the scar area.

I hope this guy keeps people informed but i wont register myself there because this forum is really depressing to me in some strange way (very bad vibrations)

Inactive

PVTPoint posted in this forum, but now he prefers to remain silent:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...0879#post20879

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Dude View Post
    PVTPoint posted in this forum, but now he prefers to remain silent:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...0879#post20879
    maybe he doesnt post in every forum

i found this on hair loss help site, so maybe you can ask him on that forum

Inactive

he was active at hlh a few days ago.

But SPanish Dude has i t occured to you that it could maybe that pvt is quiet for a reason? For a good reason, because lets face it here. If someone gets hair transplanted with a new promising technique and the result would be "non existing".

We all know that in this case the person would be all over the forums and would say negative things about this.

But why is pvt not doing so even if he had bad hair transplants in the past? Has it ever come to mind that he could be satiesfied and is going for more.

At HLH he also said that many plucked hairs grow in the scar. And also nobody from here would be that calm if it wouldnt work, and this guy is someone who doesnt speak through flowers here.

Just my 2 cents here

with due respect to pvt his reason to post or not to post could be personal. it might not have anything to do with the outcome of his procedure but conspiracy theorists will quickly assume that the procedure didnt work out because he did not report back. he owes the community nothing and probably has more important things to do in his life.

i regret copying his post on this board, have sent him a private message to appologise for dragging him into this discussion.

Inactive

I also dont think that his outcome was negative because 7 days ago he said "Many grow" but the rest of his posting was short.

Maybe he is used as one of the test patients for major plucking sessions.

Default No pictures?

I've asked the question before but I'll ask again. With the reports of "Robust Growth" and seeing cloned hairs appear after transplanting why would they not show the pictures of the recipient areas? In theory, if the growth is robust and they are actually getting more hairs then transplanted by a huge margin why would they not be all over the place?

There a few pics of what they call "robust growth"

http://www.***************/hair-loss...ell-matristem/

substitute regrowhair