Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVAZBAR
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Spanish Dude
    admin, where do you see a fine line on the left? have you considered that this could just be the optical illussion as result of parting the hair upwards? I have the impression that there is nothing at all at the left side.
    I see what you mean sp but even if he shaved higher, doesn't it seem that hair is still present at the top? If the scar was like the right side, than we would see no hair right? Also, from the direction of the line, it seems that it would be higher than the right side. You don't think the left scar would be too high compared to the right? You have a point, just asking what you think about that.

Comment

• Bakez
      • Dec 2010

Yep, wish when pics are posted that they dont allow scope for misrepresentation, been burned too many times

Comment

• tbtadmin
        Administrator
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spanish Dude
        admin, where do you see a fine line on the left? have you considered that this could just be the optical illussion as result of parting the hair upwards? I have the impression that there is nothing at all at the left side.
        We were just sharing the images and text provided by Dr. Hitzig, we have made no commentary on this ourselves.

Comment

• Spanish Dude
          Inactive
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by tbtadmin
          We were just sharing the images and text provided by Dr. Hitzig, we have made no commentary on this ourselves.
          ah, ok, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• Spanish Dude
            Inactive
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
            I see what you mean sp but even if he shaved higher, doesn't it seem that hair is still present at the top? If the scar was like the right side, than we would see no hair right? Also, from the direction of the line, it seems that it would be higher than the right side. You don't think the left scar would be too high compared to the right? You have a point, just asking what you think about that.
            No, you didn't get my idea.
            Okay, I am going to be frank and clear.
            I think that there is nothing at all at the left side. I mean, there is no scar at all on the left. There is just normal, virgin scalp.

Why? This is what I think: I think there was never a strip taken on the left side. Hitzig has shaved the hair below the "hypothetical scar line" to create a illussion of a very thin scar line on the left when the hair above is parted upwards.

But the reality, IMO, is that there is nothing there to show. If he had shaved the area properly, (below and above) we would have seen that there is nothing on the left. No thin scar, nothing. Just virgin scalp.

Also note the abrupt transition between left and right!! Think about it: if the "thin scar" on the left was a result of Acell+PRP injections, the transition would be gradual, not abrupt, because once injected, Acell+PRP would diffuse and invade the right side. But you see suddenly big scar on the right, and nothing on the left, with abrupt transition in between. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Bakez
              • Dec 2010

I am also sceptical, but then how was the gap on the right hand side created? That certainly does look like it must continued into the left side, do people do half the head for a strip surgery? I dont think so, so something has happened

hopefully it is real

Comment

• KeepHoping
                • Dec 2010

Clearly we need Dr. Hitzig to jump in and explain things before we jump to conclusions.

Comment

• Spanish Dude
                  Inactive
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Bakez
                  I am also sceptical, but then how was the gap on the right hand side created? That certainly does look like it must continued into the left side, do people do half the head for a strip surgery? I dont think so, so something has happened

hopefully it is real
                  My guess is that the strip was taken on the right side only.

Comment

• wolvie1985
                    • Sep 2010

So then what you're saying, Spanish Dude, is that Hitzig is a liar. He is trying to deceive us all. He only took a strip from the right side of his head and is trying to fool us about the left side. Admin, please put an end to this poster. He's poisoning the forum just as he did at ************. There is clearly a fine line on the left, and Drs. Hitzig and Cooley shouldn't have to be subject to this tinfoil hat craziness.

Comment

• uselessgomez
                      • May 2010

I guess it's POSSIBLE that a doctor could manipulate the photos or lie about one side being done in order to make this out to be something better than it is, but the doctor would be putting his entire reputation for a lifetime on the line. What would be to gain?

ACell has my strict attention. I fully expect that the results are going to vary considerably from patient to patient because as they say "patient physiology varies."

BUT to even have a donor area looking like that shaved down AFTER a strip surgery is a phenomenal thing. So far it looks like the ACell is going to enhance the donor healing aspect of HT surgery more significantly than it will improve survival and yield. But who knows. More studies need to be done. It's already shown some remarkable results though.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                        Inactive
                        • Jan 2011

Ahmmmm ok SpanishDude you claim that the doc did only cut the right side for the strip?

Well dont get me wrong but when i would be the patient i would find this odd. And i dont know you can see tha scar at the left side pretty clear.

You take your mouth a little bit too full for someone who didnt know what pinpoint bleeding is.

SpanishDude you are exactly your compadre Iron.Man trolling for the shear fun of. I can see the sac also on the left side but its smaller.

But no you are right. Acell is useless and Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley are both liars, thanks for open my eyes here, because i was under the impression it could work. Damn my stupidness

Oh but nobody cuts out strips only at one side but if SpanishDude says so then he will be right AS always (pinpoint bleeding is like niagara falls of blood)

Your only reason to post is to claim that all the people are liars, thats classy

Comment

• LarryDavid
                          • Feb 2011

Would be nice if Dr. Hitzig would aswer here.

Comment

• uselessgomez
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by LarryDavid
                            Would be nice if Dr. Hitzig would aswer here.
                            Maybe he's busy and he doesn't have time to check internet message forums every day?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                              Inactive
                              • Jan 2011

I think its funny, if nothing can be seen then its always " There wasnt a scar to begin"

I see the future after Histogen and stuff is on the market.

They show a picture

SpanishDude : He wasnt bald to begin with

Comment

• Spanish Dude
                                Inactive
                                • Oct 2010

Richard, at least you must admit that this is not the way to shave the area if you want to display the scar...
                                and... do you really see the scar on the left?

Comment

Working...