+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

NO DONKEY NOOOO!!!!DOWN DONKEY!!!!
    You haven't figured out what the process for messaging is? Go figure. No, with your rants it is so easy that it came to mind immediately. Go ahead, tell your intentions 'burro'.

Rephairing you are absolutely right and I apologize to you and the rest of the forum. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid but got sucked into it. Maybe you can start another thread about the Autoplucking and ACell+PRP/Arterial Blood so we can keep getting updates about these new procedures.

Default More pictures

I see the new pictures of the Acell/PRP injection results that went up on your website Dr. Hitzig but are you going to put up pictures of patients that have had both Acell/PRP and transplantation? I would really like to see the results and how much hair is coming out in correlation to how much is being transplanted. Thanks Doc!

Will do--Have done that previously and was now posting pics related to injections only. Will get to those others shortly as I just got back into my office after it was closed from a constructional accident

Dr. Hitzig, have you done any studies or taken any photos whereby you inject the Acell/PRP mixture on one part of the scalp and then just PRP on another? I'm curious as to whether these results are simply the result of PRP (a la Feller or Greco) or whether Acell is having an effect at all. Cheers.

Dr Gary Hitzig: I was very intrigued by the two case studies you have presented on your webpage. However these were both two patients with quite advanced hair loss.
    I would be very interested to see if you have used this treatment in any younger patient with not so advanced stages of hair loss - to get a better idea of what this treatment actually can do.

And once again.. thank you for your hard work in trygin to make advancements in the field!

Arrow Dr. Gary Hitzig on The Bald Truth Tonight 1/23/2011

Dr. Gary Hitzig will be on The Bald Truth tonight 1/23/2011 at 8pm EST / 5pm PST.

Call the studio line to speak with Dr. Hitzig directly:

888-659-3727

To watch the show visit, The Bald Truth.

Hope to see you there.

Default Is there anyway to listen to the segment after it's been aired

Do they record them and have them archived or something, I want to hear what Hitzig had to say.

I listened last night, and while what Dr Hitzig was saying was incredibly exciting, he said some outrageous things regarding timescale which quite frankly annoyed me.

I didn't catch all of it, but from what I remember Dr Hitzig claimed that he might have an optimised new treatment out of ACell/PRP/Plucking/Injection combinations within a few years (I hesitate to say 'cure').

When he said that, obviously I was excited, and I hope to God that he is right. Afterall I have no reason to not believe him. But then when I get back to reality all I have to go on is his word. It was discussed about how many times we've heard 'only 5 more years' etc, and now as far as I and many others should be concerned is that we won't believe anything until we see it with our own eyes.

my understanding was that the discussion was only about an enhanced version of acell+PRP, i dont think autocloning (plucking) was ever mentioned.
    dr hitzig indicated that 1 to 2 years would be a cure (i presume he meant treatment) but didnt say if this would be from ACell+PRP or from autocloning. im going to assume its from autocloning because when he spoke to Spencer Kobren in an interview in December and thought that it would be about 1 year before autocloning became viable to be offered.
    this was my interpretation, perhaps the good doctor could correct me if im wrong.

Inactive

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    I didn't catch all of it, but from what I remember Dr Hitzig claimed that he might have an optimised new treatment out of ACell/PRP/Plucking/Injection combinations within a few years (I hesitate to say 'cure').
    Cool - it seems he learns fast (at least faster than Cooley).