+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Default Im a Consumer

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Rapunzal,
    It is weird how you have been trying to shift the topic over and over again focusing on what interests you the most. Are you somehow related to this industry and are looking to find out how the ACell and autoplucking etc works but have been hesitant of contacting Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley? Because if you are, you would be better off giving them a call instead of ranting about the future of the HT industry, distribution channels for HM possibilities, making a blog for 'clinics' to post their procedures, protocols, etc etc.(In other words, please I want to know how it works, tell me tell me but I am afraid of asking)

We are all here interested in asking Dr Hitzig questions about these new procedures and their benefits, if you are good. If your interest is economical or otherwise, please be straight forward and honest about your intentions.
    'How about this for a novel idea?'
    Hi Silversurfer
    You have raised a great point. Yes I am connected to the industry, in fact the most important part of the industry .. “the consumer”, just like yourself.
    As a consumer I would like to see a better product on the market. Here is the product I would like to buy that as it currently stands the industry can not provide nor will it provide in the near future:-
    - Original density
    - Choice of where I want my hairline
    - Natural looking
    - Cost effective
    - Minimal downtime
    - Non invasive (or minimal)
    - Long lasting
    Now the reason why I target the industry is because its an industry problem. Yes, Dr Cooley and Dr Hitzig are pioneers and if you read my previous posts their work has been acknowledged and am grateful with what they have achieved and the work that is ahead of them. My concern is that progress to the “ideal” product could be made a reality sooner if there was more of a coordinated and efficient development program implemented across the board. This would benefit both the consumer and the clinics. Content clients will only mean more people walk through the doors of the clinics which will boost their bottom lines, its a WIN-WIN outcome for the consumer and the provider.
    I have no interest myself in how the clinics themselves undertake their trials, as I don’t work in the industry, I do however have an interest in the product I mentioned above and I just feel the more other clinics are involved the more likely it will become a reality. In the end the benefit will go back to the consumer, that you, me, and every other person on this discussion board.
    My intention is not to high-jack the discussion and I apologise if that is how I have come across but its not my intention so I am sorry. I am only putting forward my view and it is related to the topic as Acell has the potential to be the technology that achieves the “ideal” product. Its purpose is to generate a discussion, in no way have I been self promoting or promoting others so why is this a problem ?
    As for my own personal aspirations, yes I have contacted one of the two clinics you mentioned as well as followed the development of this story since October 2010. I wouldn’t use the forum to discuss my own circumstances, however the forum is a platform to discuss and share opinions do you not agree ?
    With all due respect if anyone would like me to no longer post my views on this thread just let me know and I will stop participating.
    Cheers

It's funny to see how you are trying to turn things around now playing the victim card. You say you are 'just a consumer' but all of your questions are more directed at the business part. If you are a consumer like me, good. Then lets focus on the main topic.

As a consumer, I do have a lot of questions and as I said before I was screwed by a pseudo FUE clinic. My donnor is gone and I was never able to accomplish the hair restauration I was opting for. I am grateful for Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley and the time they are taking to answer the questions, so why not ask? You see? I tried contacting his clinic but it might have been during the days when they were not in the building so I am doing it now. I hope you understand that others are indeed trying to learn more about this procedure since we really NEED it. Just some 'food for thought'.

Hi Silversurfer

I am sorry to hear of your situation and I wish you all the best and hope you achieve your goals.

No I am not playing the victim. I dont come here for sympathy, just to engage in discussion. However I do symapthise with many that have had hair transplant where their lives have been devastated.

The sooner a product comes to market the better for all, Im just trying to look at the bigger picture and hope that clinics can start as well.

Have a great day.

Thanks for your heartfelt feelings, your benevolence is so transparent, what was I thinking...

Now could you please stop engaging in petty arguments and if you are truly interested in the ACell+PRP and autocloning technique, lets hear what Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley have to say.

Cheers

Default Dr Hitzig Dr Cooley

Again, Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley, thanks for all the advances you have developed and are in the process of developing for the HT industry.

1)In regards to the autoplucking, would it work behind the hairline?

2)What if one has a thinning crown, would you recommend the ACell + PRP or would you suggest a small session of autoplucking there as well?

3)What is your view in regards of trying to fill in a donnor area depleted by FUE with autoplucking?

Thanks Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Thanks for your heartfelt feelings, your benevolence is so transparent, what was I thinking...

Now could you please stop engaging in petty arguments and if you are truly interested in the ACell+PRP and autocloning technique, lets hear what Dr Hitzig and Dr Cooley have to say.

Cheers
    i dont know, but i can see why you forgot because i doubt you do it very often

petty arguements ? refer to your comment 89 above

finally all i have to say to you is 6,21 (hint: alphabet)

Thanks for making it clear to everyone what your real intentions are.
    Also thanks for showing your true colors and letting your bully personality come out and insult everyone. It is people like you that with their own questionable interests (because you are certainly more concerned with other things) come here and ruin this thread. WAKE UP!!!!

There are others that were ruined and need this, so again please don't keep ruining these threads for everyone with your hidden agenda and let the experts on the topic inform us. We don't need a clown trying to play smart asking about the industry and trying to create fear because of disunity. If you have some sort of knowledge you will come to the understanding that the market will regulate itself and that for every product offered there will be consumers who have certain needs for it. It is not all black and white so stop being so pessimistic. HT will always be around even if HM arises, FUE, Strip, they all have applications for different patients. Each case is different. Now Donkey(from Shrek), give me one of your mediocre arguments so I can keep practicing my typing skills.

sure silverturd, i will respond to you with my intentions via a private message because my response will no longer be on-topic .. donkey ? bet you spent all day thinking about that one

doesnt allow me to private massage .. so forget it

Thumbs down

Please take your arguments to a different place . I am pretty sure a doctor would not want his name associated with this bickering . Thanks for ruining the thread guys .