+ Reply to Thread

Default How to get citizenship of another country?

Hello everyone, I would like to obtain citizenship in one of the resort countries. Tell me what methods are there for this?

Hello, many who want to obtain a second citizenship choose resort countries. Now one of the most popular ways to obtain citizenship is to invest in the economy of the country in which you prefer to live. The investment program of a residence permit in Malta allows you to quickly obtain EU resident status with the right to live, work and study on the island for the whole family. There is a very interesting and informative article about this at https://immigrantinvest.com/en/blog/...ship-of-malta/, where everything is described in detail.

Certainly! To obtain citizenship in a resort country, consider Investment Immigration services. Resort nations often offer citizenship through investment programs, requiring significant financial contributions or real estate investments. Alternatively, some countries provide residency programs that can lead to citizenship after a specified period. Golden visa programs offer residency to investors, while entrepreneurial options reward business creation. Research specific country requirements and lifestyle factors. Passportivity specializes in Investment Immigration services and can guide you through these processes, ensuring a smooth and successful application.

Hello, many who want to obtain a second citizenship choose resort countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeem View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to obtain citizenship in one of the resort countries. Tell me what methods are there for this?
    Malta is one of the best country to obtain second citizenship. Due to its diverse residency by investment program, it's quite easy to obtain second citizenship in specific time. Anyways, it's a long topic and can't be covered in a single post, you can check Malta Permanent Residence Benefits here: https://mygoldenvisa.io/blog/malta-p...dence-benefits.

Cheers!