Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thickhead
    • Oct 2010

Staple removal?

what do people do about staple removal if the surgeon is at a distance..?

particularly if I want to keep this private..even from my own physician..

I'm in New York city if that's relevant..
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

You should be given a small tool to aid you to remove the staples. This can be used by a family member. See this video :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Alternatively you could see your local nurse who can do it or if in NYC then i'm certain a local HT doc would help you out.
    Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• thickhead
      • Oct 2010

thanks spex..

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

No worries dude - if you have a problem drop me an email and i can arrange for Dr Feller to help out - you would need get out to Great Neck
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• gillenator
          • Dec 2008

I have used that tool many times. In some cases, they do not come out as easy as the link shows.
          "Gillenator"
          Independent Patient Advocate
          more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

Working...