Please advise how I can get back to a normal sleep? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member AnasteishaBuckovsky's Avatar

Default Please advise how I can get back to a normal sleep?

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately.I have tried different ways to sleep normally, but as a result nothing has helped me. I do not want to resort to sleeping pills. What do you advise?

There are many difficulties encountered by people with insomnia or poor sleep. First, you should think about what you eat before going to bed. This is very important because many foods make sleep worse. In addition, think about getting a new quality mattress, believe me, it's just as important as nutrition. After all, how can you get a good night's sleep when your body is struggling with discomfort all night? I got so fired up one day that I upgraded all my old furniture and mattresses to new quality ones. I also covered the entire floor with a special tatami (I chose on this site https://sleepissimple.com/tatami-mat , there are lots of recommendations for different things to choose from), which helps keep my feet in order. Now my feet, back and many other things don't hurt because I get quality sleep and rest.

Troubled by insomnia? 12 ways to fall asleep quickly and get a good night's sleep

1. Sleep at least 8 hours! This is considered the optimal amount to maintain youth, beauty and health, both physical and mental. And don't count on a weekend when you "can get a good night's sleep." Firstly, it is impossible to compensate for a week's lack of sleep in two days, and secondly, you will not be able to sleep normally on the crucial night of Sunday to Monday, because the body, confused by oversleeping, will not be able to relax.

2. Waking up at the right time. Scientists have found that if you wake a person up during a slow sleep, it will be harder for them to adapt to an active daytime life, and they will be sluggish and tired all day long. But waking up from the fast phase, similar to waking up, will be easy, even if you slept less than usual. Figuring out exactly what time to set the alarm clock is not that difficult. According to scientists, the full cycle of sleep lasts an hour and a half: it begins with a slow phase and ends with a fast one. All that remains is to calculate your schedule. Let's say you go to bed around twelve, so the first fast sleep will come to an end at 1:30, the next - at 3 a.m., then - at 4:30, and so on until morning. So the alarm clock should be set for 7:30 or 9:00.

3. Sports only 6 hours before bedtime. Physical activity excites the nervous system and interferes with normal rest, so, in order not to shorten the night's rest time, it is necessary to finish all workouts no later than 6 hours before bedtime. And try not to neglect morning exercises.

4. Proper evening snacks. The correct menu in the evening should consist of soothing carbohydrates, and oddly enough, these are rolls, cakes and porridge - they are considered the best sleeping pills. It is possible to eat a little - the main thing is not to overdo it and not to damage the figure! And thinners can drink a little kefir or eat cottage cheese.

5. Giving up TV in favor of a book. Watching TV or any movie before going to bed is the worst thing a person suffering from insomnia can do. You should never watch thrillers, action movies, horror movies and sci-fi movies at night. Into the black list also fall tearful melodramas and funny romantic comedies. They're not scary, but excite the imagination just as horror. If you want to relax - read, but you should choose a quiet book.

6. A perfumed bath with herbs. If you take a bath before going to bed, and even add herbal broth to it - then the sleep will come quickly, it will be strong and pleasant. It is recommended to take a bath an hour after dinner. The temperature is 37-38 degrees. Use for herbal soothing bath is best 50 grams of infusion calendula, lemon balm, oregano. Take a bath is not recommended more than 20 minutes. By the way, and without any additives bath is a great way to relax and relieve stress.

Most often, people do not sleep because of nightmares. No one is immune to them. They can torment adults and children, men and women, people of all sorts of professions with both large and small incomes. There are many entities in the astral plane, and some are not exactly friendly, especially on the lower levels of the astral plane. These evil entities are attracted to fear like a shark is attracted to blood. To avoid waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, you must first understand why you have nightmares. If you are under a lot of stress, if you can't solve a problem or forget a long-standing psychological trauma, your subconscious will actively signal this to you at night. That's why I would advise you to astralplane.com.

Try to take a couple of hours off from the computer and phone before you go to sleep. Then your brain will relax and you can fall asleep easier.