Painting or photography? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Painting or photography?

Do you like photography and photography in general?
    I'm not a fan of photography, for me it's a torment when I'm forced to take a picture for some family photo. I'm more into illustrations. I think a picture is more valuable than a photograph because a lot of work goes into a picture. What do you think?

I really like photos, they bring back memories of certain events. Nowadays it is also possible to use photos in many different ways, such as printing them on a phone case, making a beautiful collage of photos or making a wallpaper out of photos. One photographer takes photos of beautiful landscapes and prints them in large sizes that can decorate the entire wall, here https://www.vershinin.biz/fine-art-p...ints-for-sale/ you can learn more about it.

The idea of photos on the wall is very interesting, but I still don't think I'll ever love being photographed

I like watching and beautiful photos and admiring others' work. I understand how hard it is to be a good photographer and how much time sacrifice it takes to stay and deal with all the projects you choose. I was looking yesterday on https://www.wanderlustportraits.com/...apher-orlando/, and I was delighted to watch all of their work. It will defiantly be my decision when I have my engagement photo session. Besides being professional, they sent such a positive vibe through their photos. That's exceptional/

I like pictures. But there is one caveat. Paintings by a professional artist are expensive. I only have a couple of these and I posed for the last option for a long time. I would prefer oil paintings, but making photos is more practical and cheaper.

I think not everyone has the gift to understand photos and their means. Since I was a child, because my father was a photographer, I always live with this passion. When I see an image, my belief goes much more above than the picture. I didn't follow his path, but anyway, photography is my hobby. When I find some free time or travel, I usually look on www.aperfectspace.com to find some beautiful and good spots. They provide some unique places where you can do your perfect photo shooting.