Types of hair loss treatment available to sufferers - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Types of hair loss treatment available to sufferers

The hair loss treatments outlined here cannot provide definitive cures for all hair loss conditions, but they do represent regimes that many sufferers have found useful. In other words, they are examples of potential solutions that many patients have chosen after honestly assessing the causes of their hair loss together with their expectations.

This article will focus on four basic approaches:

1. A drugs based approach for those who don't mind taking strong medications.

2. A commercial product approach for those who prefer a non-drug solution but who still want a treatment that has a track record.

3. A natural remedy approach for those who prefer to follow the natural route.

4. A nutritional approach for those who wish to adopt a more holistic perspective.It remains a fact that only two hair loss treatments have been approved by the FDA and both can be classed as strong drug-based medications.

Propecia (finasteride) is the treatment of choice for many men with good reason - it tends to work! It is a powerful drug that inhibits the formation of DHT in the system, eventually to a level that is sufficiently low to encourage a normal growth cycle. Rogaine (minoxidil) acts differently in that it stimulates hair growth in both men and women by overriding the prevailing hair loss symptoms.

These drugs can be used either on their own or in combination. Women should seek professional medical advice before using Propecia.The world of commercial hair loss products is much less clear cut and it is here that many scamsters ply their trade to rip-off unsuspecting customers.

The best advice I can give here is research, research, and more research! Many useful products are available on the market but none have been approved by the FDA. Probably the best, and certainly most popular, commercially available products are those containing natural ingredients that have been shown in field trials to reduce hair loss and encourage regrowth.

You can find out more about these products by visiting the site listed at the end of this article.Increasingly, people are turning to natural hair loss remedies as they seek to combat thinning hair. This has an obvious appeal for many sufferers and there is growing evidence to support the view that some natural remedies may be effective in curtailing hair loss.

Why don't you try red light therapy? You will feel a pleasant sensation of warmth - as if you were lying on the beach for 20 minutes while being protected from harmful rays. While you're enjoying the heat of the light, your skin's regenerative mechanisms are going on. I hear it promotes skin elasticity, moisture retention. Prevents the formation of wrinkles. Scientifically proven effective; stimulates natural rejuvenation (renewal) of the skin. No side effects and no post-procedure period. Non-invasive, non-ablative, biological therapy, suitable for those who do not wish to perform laser or injectable procedures. Effective and affordable.Combined with skin rejuvenation programs. So xcellr8.health is a beneficial thing

I am looking for hair loss treatment since my hair is starting to fall. I don't want to be bald and see my hair falls one by one. I will try your shared treatment till I will be satisfied and my hair falls stops. Thank you for sharing! stamped concrete rochester mn

I am looking for hair loss therapy. I am losing hair every day. I lose almost 75% of my hair. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

I've been looking for a cure for hair loss for a long time, but I've never seen a proper treatment.