Photos of military haircut with strip scar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAVE52
    • Sep 2010

[QUOTE=Stevie R;77505.........., don't waste your time and money, no scar on your head is a good scar and your psychology afterward will change believe me, DON'T DO A HT.[/QUOTE]

Unless you are prepared to go back for further HT's as you continue to lose more hair , which you will.
    30 , 40, 50 yrs old ..you will lose more hair .

Comment

• Stevie R
      • Aug 2012

Exactly Dave, well said

Comment

• chrisis
        • Feb 2012

Why assume I'll lose more hair? My maternal Grandad's loss stabilised at recession only. My maternal uncle's hair loss has stabilised at frontal loss and nothing more. I think some of you guys are guilty of generalising, or applying what happened to you to other people. Everybody is different, therefore advice needs to be tailored individually.

Comment

• Stevie R
          • Aug 2012

@chrisis, lol maybe your right dude, but what happened to me? I still have hair, a lot of it but I have a scar...and what if I had thousands of small scars...same thing! What if I want to cut my hair short later? Big mistake dude, HTs are a NO GO, it isn't the end of the world for me but I am just trying to help ya out man with no chips in it for me, lots of people on here are looking to profit from your head, so watch out for it I got conned, huge mistake. No one knows but it's psycological. I thought I knew more than my cousin about the army and Iraq/Afganistan until I got overseas and in the shit and now I know, war ain't fun an neither are HTs, but at least I am proud of the service to my country and by brothers in arms I am ashamed of this HT. Take my advise or don't, it is your choice maybe you will love it, it's whatever man do what you will. But just think of this if so many dudes put up a warning sign do you think it is legit? Also I went to a top doc, got a scar smaller than this guys and was looking for anything to help my hairline...dumb. That is all I can really say dude.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
            • May 2011

Tough to know how hairloss will progress but as I'm conservative and my father is about a 6 (few remanants of the bridge on either side) I'm assuming I'm fooked. Man I'd love to be able to pull off a military haircut like that. Rocked those haircuts as a teen.

Thing is you could end up like Cage or you could end up like Liam Neeson with a good HT (I'm 100% sure it's a HT).

Comment

• ThinningB420
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by chrisis
              Why assume I'll lose more hair? My maternal Grandad's loss stabilised at recession only. My maternal uncle's hair loss has stabilised at frontal loss and nothing more. I think some of you guys are guilty of generalising, or applying what happened to you to other people. Everybody is different, therefore advice needs to be tailored individually.
              That doesn't mean your hair loss will be like that. I'm not saying your hair loss is guaranteed to be worse than frontal recession but it's not necessarily going to be like your grandfather's. Baldness can even skip more than one generation.

I'm the only one in my family who has diffuse thinning. Nobody developed this thinning. Anyone who lost hair lost it as frontal recision first. My mother's father was bald in the latter manner. His sons still are NW 1-2. My father and his brother are NW1. His father is NW3 at 87. I've looked at old photos of great grandparents and uncles and nobody has diffuse thinning.

I think it's a conservative approach to anticipate losing more hair as you age and possibly needing a transplant. If you do this you are preparing yourself for the worst rather than being blindsided by it.

Comment

• Stevie R
                • Aug 2012

@ Carzar any after pics dude?

Comment

• sp8rky
                  • Jul 2012

Hes probably gone mate, this thread is two years old.

Comment

• Stevie R
                    • Aug 2012

Ya I figured that....bet it is invisible at that length now though. Did you look into fraxel Sparky?

Comment

• sp8rky
                      • Jul 2012

nope

Comment

• Stevie R
                        • Aug 2012

Hahahaha well you should man it ain't that expensive, but it seems you should wait at least 6 months after your FUE into the scar. Not trying to shove it down your throat man just saying that many have got great results from it and that it should help us out as it has helped others as it seems that after a dude FUE's into his scar effectively the only thing remaining that makes the scar noticeable is the whiteness that fraxel seems to help with.

Comment

Working...