+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

So Carzar, got any pics of that FUE into the scar...when you get them you should definitely post them brotha, my scar is very similar in location at least.

Carzar555, who was your doctor?

@chrisis can you see carzars FUE into scar pics, thinking bout oing the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
    @chrisis can you see carzars FUE into scar pics, thinking bout oing the same thing
    It's quite encouraging for FUT I guess, but I'd like to see what the FUE looks like in a few months if carzar would be happy to update us

@ chrisis "It's quite encouraging for FUT I guess, but I'd like to see what the FUE looks like in a few months if carzar would be happy to update us "

Dude your hair looks good, no matter what your gonna do you will have a scar and if you don't wanna shave down now you may want to in the future, what if your stressed and the rogaine and the procecia don't work...then what you will be left with patches, ya know? You should take a look at some other forums if you are not convinced on this one, HTs are not for our generation, they are for dudes from the 80s that rock longer hair on the sides and when bald can rock the horseshoe. You sound like your not rich and look at how Nicholas Cage looks and he IS rich...just saying man, don't waste your time and money, no scar on your head is a good scar and your psychology afterward will change believe me, DON'T DO A HT.

[QUOTE=Stevie R;77505.........., don't waste your time and money, no scar on your head is a good scar and your psychology afterward will change believe me, DON'T DO A HT.[/QUOTE]

Unless you are prepared to go back for further HT's as you continue to lose more hair , which you will.
    30 , 40, 50 yrs old ..you will lose more hair .

Exactly Dave, well said

Why assume I'll lose more hair? My maternal Grandad's loss stabilised at recession only. My maternal uncle's hair loss has stabilised at frontal loss and nothing more. I think some of you guys are guilty of generalising, or applying what happened to you to other people. Everybody is different, therefore advice needs to be tailored individually.

@chrisis, lol maybe your right dude, but what happened to me? I still have hair, a lot of it but I have a scar...and what if I had thousands of small scars...same thing! What if I want to cut my hair short later? Big mistake dude, HTs are a NO GO, it isn't the end of the world for me but I am just trying to help ya out man with no chips in it for me, lots of people on here are looking to profit from your head, so watch out for it I got conned, huge mistake. No one knows but it's psycological. I thought I knew more than my cousin about the army and Iraq/Afganistan until I got overseas and in the shit and now I know, war ain't fun an neither are HTs, but at least I am proud of the service to my country and by brothers in arms I am ashamed of this HT. Take my advise or don't, it is your choice maybe you will love it, it's whatever man do what you will. But just think of this if so many dudes put up a warning sign do you think it is legit? Also I went to a top doc, got a scar smaller than this guys and was looking for anything to help my hairline...dumb. That is all I can really say dude.

Tough to know how hairloss will progress but as I'm conservative and my father is about a 6 (few remanants of the bridge on either side) I'm assuming I'm fooked. Man I'd love to be able to pull off a military haircut like that. Rocked those haircuts as a teen.

Thing is you could end up like Cage or you could end up like Liam Neeson with a good HT (I'm 100% sure it's a HT).